Submersible LED Lights
Submersible LED lights are a really cool product great for events or parties or anytime you want unique lighting.
They are LED lights that are waterproof and are specifically designed to be submerged in water.
Use them in centerpieces for weddings, in pools, fish tanks, and ponds. Pair them with water beads for a spectacular decoration. They can even be added to drinks and punch bowls for a glowing effect.
Keep reading to find out more about submersible LED lights and some great ideas for using them.
About Waterproof LED Lights
- Make sure your package says waterproof or submersible before using the LED lights in water.
- Most LED tea lights will twist to turn on. Other kinds may have a switch or button. Some may even have multiple settings.
- Submersible tea lights are the most common type, but submersible LED strand lights are also available as well as sphere-shaped lights.
- They are available in white, solid colors, and multiple changing colors.
- The battery will last 10-20 hours depending on the brand. Most of the lights have batteries that are easy to replace.
- There are even top of the line submersible LED lights made for pools and ponds and fish tanks. These are designed to be long-lasting.
- Check the product packaging before using them in liquids other than water.
- Waterproof LED lights can be found in most craft departments and craft stores.
Waterproof ball-shaped LED lights great for centerpieces. Multiple colors.
Waterproof LED Lights
Submersible LED color changing tea lights. Also available in white, teal, pink, purple, blue, and other solid colors.
Awesome Uses for Submersible LED Lights
- Use waterproof LED lights for decorating. Place them in vases and bowls to add a glow to centerpieces. They can be added to vases with floating candles, flowers, and just about anything else.
- The LED lights look especially great with water beads (gel-like beads used for decorating). The light catches the beads and really sparkles.
- Add the lights to fish tanks or ponds for lighting during an event.
- Drop submersible LED lights in the pool to light up a pool party.
- Use the lights in the bathtub for kids or to give a bubble bath a special glow.
- They are perfect for events, parties, and weddings to add light and give the night a special atmosphere.
- They are great for the holidays as well, especially Halloween and Christmas. They can add effects to decorations and help to set a scene.
Overview of Waterproof LED Lights
Submersible LED Light Strand
This strand of lights is submersible. They are battery operated with easy to replace batteries.
LED Lights in Drinks and Punches
Submersible LED lights are great to use in drinks and punches for parties and events. They are perfect for Halloween, weddings, proms, and more.
- There are specially made LED ice cubes for drinks.They come in solid and multiple colors. Most of these ice cubes can be frozen so they will be cold for drinks.
- Place waterproof LED tea lights in a punch bowl for a glowing effect.
- They also look great in the bottom of drink glasses. Guests will be impressed with cool light up drinks.
- You could even add them to Jello and other liquid foods for weirdly lighted party food. (Check the instructions before adding them to anything other than water.)
LED Ice Cubes
What are you going to do with waterproof LED lights?See results without voting
Tell us what you think of Submersible LED Lights.
More by this Author
Ideas for glow-in-the-dark clothes, light-up accessories, glowing makeup and body paint, and more for a black light outfit that really rocks.
Water beads are great for decorating, watering plants, and even for kids activities and play. They look cool and are fun and easy to use.
The color of your snot can tell you a lot about what is going on inside your body. Clear, white, yellow, green, brown, red, or gray–what does your mucus say about you?