Ten Fun Easter Games For Children
The Easter Bunny is on its way which means lots of fun for the kids. There are so many different Easter games you can play with your children. Take any type of game and add a Bunny or an Egg to it and it can become a fun Easter themed game. Here are 10 ideas of how to have Easter fun with the children; these are great for party games. So hop on over and give it a try.
- Pin the Cotton Ball on the Bunny – Just the same as pin the tail on the donkey but with a bunny twist. Have your child or help your child to draw a huge bunny on large construction paper. Get a cotton ball or several attached together for the tail, you can use just about anything to make sure that the tail sticks to the paper. Blind fold each participant one at a time, give them a quick spin and then send them on their way. The one that pins the cottontail closest to the bunny’s tail is the winner.
- Easter Egg Hunt – Hide the colored, fake or whatever type of eggs and let the children try and find them.
- Reverse Easter Egg Hunt – Have the kids hide the eggs and you or the adults try and find them.
- Easter Bingo Game – You and your kids can make Easter themed Bingo Games by using decorated cardboards. You can either use Easter words or pictures. Then put matching pictures in a dish and mix them up. The caller calls out the picture or the word and you can play just like you play Bingo. The one with a full card wins!
- Easter Egg or Bunny Piñata – Making the piñata is just as fun as destroying it. Make sure to fill it up with great Easter treats. You can make a piñata using Paper Mache and a balloon. You can make Paper Mache paste using one part flour to two parts water until you get a semi runny consistency. Blow up the balloon and use strips of newspaper soaked in the Paper Mache paste to cover the balloon (make sure to leave an opening to stick the candy in once it has hardened). Once the Paper Mache has hardened around the balloon you can pop it, pull it out and then stuff it with candy. Then you can decorate it as is making it an Easter Egg or you can add a head ears and a tail and make it into an Easter Bunny. Then each child gets a turn trying to break the piñata blindfolded with a bat.
- How Many Eggs In a Jar – You can use just about any type of Easter candy, pastel M&M’s, Jelly Beans or candy Easter eggs work great. Throw a bunch in a jar and have everyone guess how many are in the jar. The person who guesses the closest without going over gets an Easter prize/gift.
- Easter Memory Game – Cut up cardboard or paper into squares. On one side draw pictures or words making sure that there is a match for each picture or word. Flip all the squares over to start the game. Each player gets to turn over two squares if there is no match flip them back over if there is a match the player gets to keep them and take another turn. The player with the most matches wins.
- Easter Egg Toss – Everyone partners up and starts by facing their partner. Using a raw egg the pairs pass the egg back and forth to their partner. With each successful catch the pairs take a large step backward to increase the distance between them. Make sure there is one judge watching the pairs to say who is eliminated. Pairs are eliminated when their egg breaks. The winning pair is the one whose egg has not broken.
- Easter Egg Roll – Make a starting line and a finish line. You can use either hard boiled decorated eggs or even the colorful plastic eggs (works easier if they have something in them. The kids line up at the starting line and have to get their egg to the finish line first using only their noses to roll the egg to victory.
- Easter Egg Slide – Place an Easter egg in the middle of the room, you can even place a circle around the egg (use tape on the floor for the circle). Then each player rolls their egg to try and get their egg closest to the center egg. The player that gets the closest wins. The one that knocks the center egg gets a special Easter treat.
Really you can take about any game and make it a fun Easter game. For example you can change tag to Easter Bunny tag and Duck, Duck, Goose to Bunny, Bunny, Hop whatever you choose the kids will have great fun.
Free Online Easter Games For Kids
- Easter Games - PrimaryGames.com - Free Games for Kids
Fun site for teachers, parents, and kids featuring free educational games, coloring pages, interactive e-books, holiday activities, musical postcards, crafts, worksheets, and more!
Easter Craft Project - Eggciting Eggs
More by this Author
Check out these sexy black ladies. They are talented and sexy and grace our television and movie screens. They are more than just eye candy.
The 70s is filled with Female Singers. From Aretha Franklin to Deborah Harry. There were so many influential women in several different music genres that have made a significant impact on today's music.
Driving is difficult enough without other distractions. While driving it is so important to focus on the road but too many people try to multi-task while driving. Many vehicle accidents happen when drivers are not...