The 12 Funniest Christmas Songs of all times
Sing a long!
Play These at Your Next Holiday Party!
I left out dirty ones and the violent, crazy ones that Weird Al did. This list is just for fun!
Note: Christmas is my absolute favorite of all holidays! In no way do I mean to downplay or make fun of the coming of the Newborn King! I just like to write "just for fun" articles once in a while, and besides, what makes the Holiday season better than great comedy?
Below is a list, in no particular order, of 12 hilarious Christmas songs!
bob rivers Christmas
"Blue Christmas" - Porky Pig
12. Grandma Got Run Over - Dr Elmo. We have all heard this a million times, but it is such a classic — how could it not make the list? Now, the goose is on the table . . . sing it, grandpa!
11. Did you Heard what I Heard - A Redneck Christmas. America loves comedy that makes fun of its rednecks! This one is a great example of that. Jeff Foxworthy will be envious!
10. Christmas Song - Adam Sandler. He was crazy, and he knew how to write a holiday song! This one is maybe not as funny as his Hanukkah song, but it's still a classic. This was Adam doing what Adam does best — singing crazy songs that no one else will sing!
9. Dominic The Donkey - Lou Monte. Jinga ja jing! An old classic about Santa's little pizon who can climb the hills of Italy! He-haw!
8. The Tiger Woods Christmas Parody Song - Unknown Singer. Yes, this one is mean, but funny. There was even a recording of Tiger's phone messages that he left one of his mistresses in the background and at the end of the song.
7. Christmas in Hollis - Run DMC- The video is even funnier than the song is! Beavis and Butthead's parody was also awesome!
6. I am Santa Claus - Bob Rivers. This was a great parody of Ozzy's Iron Man! Bob River mastered this genre.
5. Wreck the Malls. This one is crazy, just like how the title is! "Duh, wreck the malls with my friend Charlie." "Drop your pants and moon the Santa." Oh my, they may have gone too far with this one. If you get arrested after listening to this, don't call me!
4. Get a Job, You Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum - Larry the Cable Guy. I can't find the whole version, but here is some of it, and a few others. Larry gets 'er done with this classic! "Money don't grow on trees, you bum, bum, bum, bum." Hilarious!
3. The 12 Pains of Christmas. "Rigging up these lights" and "hiccup hangovers." I loved this one as a kid, and I still do to this day.
2. The 12 Days . . . - The Mckenzie Brothers. A classic by our favorite hosers! It had one of the most famous lines in it: "and a beer . . . in a tree." The Mckenzies were awesome!
1. Num eh nu numb, eh beh nu . . . aw shucks, this one is the best! Blue Christmas - Porky Pig Ba Ba Ba . . . that's all folks, and Merry Christmas!
- The 12 Best Country Christmas Carols Ever!
Christmas is such an amazing holiday that we literally celebrate it for over a month in America! The music is one of the best parts. This one is for all of you country fans out there!
- The 10 Best Rock and Roll Christmas Carols Ever
Some of the best and most respectful carols were redone by rock bands!
- The 10 Funniest Songs EVER! The Revised List. The Late Great Leslie Neilson Remembered!
Don't laugh so hard milk comes out your nose! Don't take this too seriously! This list was made for fun, so don't get mad at me. LOL.
More by this Author
Have you ever thought that you have heard all of the classic rock there was to hear? Here is one that you may not have. Monster is unique and powerful! Here it is.
These are the 15 that you want to keep playing over and over!
Here is my list. It will be different than any other. I am not influenced by anyone or anything, other than my love of writing.