"Happy Valentine's Day" Translated.
A collection of international translations of "Happy Valentine's Day". Translate "Happy Valentine's Day" from English to many langauges: Turkish, Swedish, Dutch, German, Indonesian, Romanian, Thai, Italian, French, Chinese etc. You can also add "Happy Valentine's Day" in your own language at the bottom of the page.
Valentine's Day Is February 14th
Whatever your nationality, Valentines Day - Celebrated on February the 14th each year is internationally recognised as being a day to celebrate love. It is also traditionally known to be the most romantic day of the year. Valentines day is a day to recognise and celebrate with the one you love.
It is a day to spoil your lover with romantic gifts such as red roses and poetry, and often by also sharing a romantic evening together. It's also a day where those who are single can make their admiration know to the person they desire, even if it's anonymously! For those brave enough to make their intentions known to a new love, it is also the perfect day to confess.
Valentine's Day is also a day to share your true feelings.
Whether your love is near or far, now you can say "Happy Valentine's Day!" in almost every language!
"Happy Valentines Day!" Translations:
- Arabic (pronounciation) -
Eid hob sa'eed, habibi (Refering to a male)
Eid hob sa'eed, habibti (Refering to a female)
- Chinese in Hong Kong and Taiwan
(Both aprounouced ) - Qing Ren Jie Kuai Le
- Columbia - EL DIA DEL AMOR Y LA AMISTAD
- Dutch - fijne valentijnsdag
- French - Happy Saint Valentin
- German - Glücklichen Valentinstag
- Indonesian - Selamat Hari Kasih Sayang
- Italian - Buon San Valentino
- Latin - feliciem diem sancti valentini
- Macedonian - sreken valentajn
- Romanian (Pronounciation) - Ziua Indragostitilor fericita, draga mea!
- Spanish - Día feliz de Valentinos
- Swedish - glad alla hjärtans dag!
- Thailand - sook san wan valentine
- Turkish - Mutlu Sevgililer Günü
- Portuguese - Feliz dia dos namorados
What Are The Best Valentine's Day Gifts?
While any gift which shows your love and romance should be welcomed on Valentine's Day, traditionally the most romantic gifts to give are:
- One Dozen red long stemmed roses (As red roses symbolize love).
- One long stemmed red rose (Can be just as romantic as giving a dozen roses, especially if wrapped with a red ribbon).
- Beautifully boxed chocolates (Bonus points if you can find chocolates packaged in heart-shaped packaging).
- A Valentine's Day card - With a romantic poem or letter to your lover inside explaining how much their love means to you.
- Heart shaped Jewelry (If you are already in a serious relationship, a heart-shaped pendant necklace or earrings are the perfect gift. You may want to steer clear of a buying a heart-shaped ring for your female love, unless you're absolutely sure she would wear it, as women can be fussy with what rings they wear).
- A romantic candle-lit dinner whether it is a romantic meal at home or at a restaurant.
What gift's not to give on Valentine's Day:
Because Valentine's Day is a day purely to celebrate your love and romance you should stick to buying romantic gifts, not the kind of gift you may give your love on other days of celebration. A good rule of thumb to follow when you're thinking of purchasing a Valentine's Day gift is to discount anything that cannot be seen as romantic itself. For example these kinds of gifts are great but not really appropriate for Valentine's Day:
- Gift vouchers
- Flowers other than red roses (White roses, lilies and daisy's don't symbolise romantic love, and most woman won't associate them with Valentine's Day).
Don't have a Valentine this year?
Love doesn't have to cost a thing!
Since Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate love and not money the way you celebrate the day with the one you love doesn't have to cost a thing. A romantic poem or enveloped letter with a traditional love letter inside - Along with a picnic or romantic stroll together, or a foot massage may be all you need to do to spoil your love on Valentine's Day! You can celebrate your love and bond by making your lover feel special on this day, expensive gifts are not required as this day is all about love.
More Romantic Translations:
- Translate "I Love You"
Here you can translate "I love you" into different languages - and using these translations learn how to tell your international friends how you feel!
- French Love Phrases Translated
Romantic French Love And Dating Phrases And Sayings.
- Italian Love Words And Dating Phrases Translated
Romantic Italian Phrases for love and Dating.
- Latin Love Phrases Translated
Here is a list of Latin to English Phrases related to love & dating!
- Turkish Love And Dating Phrases Translated
Turkish Love And Dating Phrases Translated from English to Turkish.
You can share these articles by using the Twitter, Facebook or Google +1 share buttons at the top of each Hub page, or by copying the URL. Copying and pasting HubPages articles though is prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement.
Stricktly Dating is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at stricktlydating.hubpages.com.
New here?JOIN HUBPAGES and publish your own writing online.
More by this Author
Cute Easter quotes, Easter bunny quotes and Easter status updates. A page of funny and sweet Easter quotes you can share.
A collection of the cutest Dear Santa quotes for Facebook statuses and Tweets this Christmas. Dear Santa, I can EXPLAIN! Dear Santa, I want IT ALL!
Cute, Funny "About me" quotes, status updates and memes about yourself. Quotes for the 'About me' section of your profile page, and for funny Facebook statuses and Tweets about yourself.