Valentine's Day Card Messages for Your Wife: Messages for Her
How to Say Happy Valentine's Day
Use these Valentine's Day messages for your wife, so you don't end up with nothing better than "Happy Valentine's Day" to write in your Valentine's Day Card. Thank goodness for the modern convenience of the internet to get guys out of these kinds of predicaments.
Ladies are more likely to want a well thought out message in their Valentine's Day card. Since guys give more Valentine's Day cards, then there have got to be some romantically challenged guys out there who could use some help. You've come to the right place. Edit these Valentine messsages to fit your wife and make the message perfect.
Romantic Valentine's Day Card Messages for your Wife
1. "You are and always will be my Valentine."
2. "Even though you are my Valentine by default because you are my wife, I want you to know that you still give me those 5th grade Valentine's Day feelings. Happy Valentine's Day."
3. "I know I say it all the time, and I hope it doesn't lose it's meaning with you, because I really do love you. Happy Valentine's Day."
4. "We've had some great Valentine's Days together, and I am looking forward to many more. I should probably stop getting you lingerie by the time I'm 80. Not because you won't look good, I just can't risk of a heart attack from the excitement."
5. "I am extremely blessed to have you as my wife and my Valentine. I appreciate all that you are and do. You are easy to love and a beautiful person. That's why I want you as my Valentine. Happy Valentine's Day."
Funny Valentine's Day Card Message for your Wife
1. "We've had some great Valentine's Days together, and I am looking forward to many more. I should probably stop getting you lingerie by the time I'm 80. Not because you won't look good, I just can't risk of a heart attack from the excitement."
2. "I know you well enough to get you the right kind of card for Valentine's Day. I wasn't able to find any that were just right for you when I looked at Hallmark cards. Luckily I found one card that I know you will love in my own wallet. Guess which card?"
3. "More importantly than learning what to get you for Valentine's Day, I have learned what not to get you for Valentine's Day."
4. "Happy Valentine's Day! No seriously, cause if you're not happy, I sure as hell won't be."
5. "I didn't want to sleep on the couch this Valentine's Day, so I got you a great gift from Amazon." (See below)
Valentine's Day Messages for Girlfriends
More Valentine's Day Message Help
If you were unable to find the perfect Valentine's Day Card message in this hub, there are more at the link below. If you are looking for other greeting card messages, such as other holidays or special occasions, check out the 'other greeting card messages' link
More by this Author
Sending roses with your message can help make your point. Use these Valentine's Day messages to give you and idea of what to write in your Valentine's Day Card. Valentine's day messages don't have to be difficult. Just...
These Halloween card messages are so funny it's scary. Use these to delight your friends this Halloween whether you write in a card or use social media to with them a Happy Halloween.
Examples of sayings to write in thank you cards. Use these to inspire you on what to write in a thank you note or card. Ideas include funny, sincere, gift, and general thank you messages.