Valentine's Day Messages for Cards, Facebook, SMS, or Text Messages
Valentines Day Messages
Make Your Valentine's Day Card Message Special
Use these Valentine's Day messages to give you and idea of what to write in your Valentine's Day Card. Valentine's day messages don't have to be difficult. Just look over these Valentine's day messages and choose one that you can edit to your taste. This way you will have something more to say than the usual cliches, "Happy Valentine's Day" or "Be Mine."
No matter if you are a guy or girl, you're probably a guy, you should find something here you can write in your card. You can also use the tips below to help you make your valentine feel special this year or get slapped in the face. Hey, whatever you're into, you are free to use these Valentine's Day messages in your cards.
Romantic Valentine's Day Messages
1. "I am glad to be spending this Valentine's Day with you. There is no one else I would rather have as my Valentine."
2. "You make every day as special as Valentine's Day, so February 14th is just a day to celebrate what we have every day. Happy Valentine's day... every day!"
3. "You may be just one small person of six billion in this huge world, but you are a huge person in my small world. Happy Valentine's Day."
4. "My heart beats strongly because of you. Happy Valentine's Day!"
5. "Be my Valentine for the rest of my life."
6. "Chocolate and flowers are sweet and beautiful, but not as sweet and beautiful as you. Happy Valentine's Day!"
7. "Cupid hit the bulls eye when he hit you for me."
8. "You are my true love, and you will always be my Valentine."
9. "Your love makes my life so much more interesting and fullfilling. Thanks for being my Valentine. Happy Valentine's day."
10. "Valentine's day is a great holiday to celebrate with you. You make it a blast."
11. "YOU want to know who I really love the most in the entire world? Just read the word in all capital letters."
Funny Valentine's Day Messages
1. "To show you how valuable you are to me, I got you the most expensive Valentine's Day card I could find." (Mark out the price on the back of the card and write a 9 with as many zeros as will fit on the card, then add 99 cents to make it believable)
2. "Whoever came up with Valentine's Day must have been high on something. What's up with the little naked baby with a bow and arrow? Cupid does not put me in the mood."
3. "I got you this Fourth of July card for you this Valentine's Day to show you how independent you make me want to be."
4. "Where would we be without Valentine's Day in our relationship? I guess then you could truthfully, accurately, and honestly say, 'you never show me that you love me.'"
5. "I don't need some greeting card company created holiday to show you that I love you. I just need this pretty card that says, 'I love you.'"
6. "If loving you is a crime, I want to be a criminal."
7. "This is as good of a day as any for us all to act like we believe in true love. Happy Valentine's Day!"
8. "Valentine's Day is followed by the equally important holiday for guys called, 'back to being a normal insensitive guy again' day.
The Classy Valentine Message
Tips to Write a Special Valentine's Day Message
- Decide whether your valentine will like a funny message or a serious/romantic message in his/her card
- Think about why you want to give the person a Valentine's Day Message. Maybe you don't really like them that much. Then give the card to someone you actually like.
- Rebel against the card holiday that Valentine's Day has become and instead give your valentine a random "other occasion" themed card. Buy them a gift card for the fireworks or Halloween store that is only open for a month each year.
If you enjoyed and found these messages useful, you can find many more greeting card messages by the same author listed on this one page.
More by this Author
These are examples of messages you can write on your wife or girlfriend's Valentine's day card. Use these to help you figure out the best sweet and romantic thing to write for her.
These Halloween card messages are so funny it's scary. Use these to delight your friends this Halloween whether you write in a card or use social media to with them a Happy Halloween.
Trying to figure out what to write in a sympathy card? Sympathy card messages are difficult to write. Use these words of sympathy to show your condolences to your friend, relative, or loved one.