Valentine's Day Messages for Girlfriend: What to Write in Her Card
What to Write in a Card for Your Girlfriend
Three major events exist when cards are always expected from boyfriends: birthdays, anniversaries, and Valentine's day. The drawback is that these special days come no matter what, at least three times per year. The good thing is that you can use creativity and these good examples to help you write your message.
Any time you need to say something romantic to your girlfriend, make it specific and personal. Love poems, quotes, or a sweet note will work well. Spend some time right now, before you read any further, to think about the special qualities of your relationship with your girlfriend. Then decide the best way to get your thoughts and feelings across, whether you choose a quote about love or a poem you wrote.
Valentine's Day Messages for Your Girlfriend
These are several idea generators. Add something personal to complete one of these romantic messages. If you are married, many of these message could work for your wife as well.
- I have one wish for Valentine's Day. I want you wrapped up in a big bow.
- You are sweeter than chocolate and more beautiful than a rose.
- I have one reason to like Valentine's Day. You!
- If I tried to write all the things that I like about you in this card, I'd run out of room. Here are a few of my favorite things: (write things you like about her).
- Cupid proved his archery skills when he hit you with an arrow for me.
- Even though Valentine's day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
- There's nothing I'd rather do this Valentine's Day than be with you. There's nothing I'd rather be than your boyfriend.
- I am wondering how I got so lucky to have you as a girlfriend.
- You deserve to be loved on Valentine's Day. I'll make sure you get what you deserve.
- I'm glad you have me as your boyfriend, because now I know you'll be loved the way you should be this Valentine's Day.
- You are the best gift I could ever ask to have for Valentine's Day!
- I am lucky to have a girlfriend who is beautiful, fun, smart, and crazy enough to go out with me.
- Valentine’s Day makes me stop to realize how awesome it is to be going out with you.
- I’m happy to be your Valentine, but I'm not as happy as I am to have you as my girlfriend every day.
- It's time to do what we usually do every day, act like a couple of people who are crazy about each other.
- I don't think I could be any happier that I am with you.
- Women of our quality are rare. I'm reminded of your beauty every time I see you in my mind's eye. I am one lucky guy.
- Every day is special when you have the best girl in the world as your girlfriend.
Example of a Valentine's Day Poem for Your Girlfriend
You can write a poem for your girlfriend for Valentine's Day. It is one of the most romantic and personal gifts you can give. Write your own poem or find a love poem that fits your sweetheart. The poem does not need to be long, but the more sensory data you include, the better your message will get across.
"My Beautiful Valentine"
Your hair flows like beautiful ocean waves
I love to listen to the rhythm of your breath
Time flashes by when I spend it with you
I live a dream as I hold you close in my arms
Ideas for Writing in Your Girlfriend's Card
To get into the mood to write in your girlfriend's card, try listening to music and looking at some pictures of her. Once you get in the mood, follow these simple steps:
- Write a list of some qualities you love about her. Some things can be physical characteristics, but also focus on her personality characteristics. Also think about her values, beliefs, and goals.
- Write a list of some qualities that you love about your relationship.
- Write down some special memories you have had together
- combine these into a message that tells her why she is special to you.
- If you have trouble getting started, you can use the following starting prompts.
Ways to Start Your Girlfriend's Message
Here are ten ways to start your Valentine's day message for your girlfriend. Just add what needs to be added.
- If I could find a card that said exactly what I want to say to you, it would say...
- Valentine's Day is all about love. I love you because...
- Since it's Valentine's Day, I get a chance to tell you all the things I should tell you more often...
- Valentine's Day is special for us because...
- This is a mushy and romantic holiday, but I don't mind because...
- I could never do you justice when I try to compliment you with my words...
More Help with Writing in Your Girlfriend's Card
- Valentine's Day Card Messages: Examples of What to W...
Use these Valentine's Day Messages to write in your Valentine's Day Card. This page includes funny Valentine's Day card messages and general Valentine's Day messages for cards.
- How to Write a Love Poem for Your Girlfriend Boyfrie...
Use these directions for how to write a love poem to make a great gift for anniversary, birthday, or Valentine's day. Love poems are very personal and romantic gifts.
- Valentines Day Poems for Cards: For Friends and Love...
Valentines day poems for Valentine's Day Cards. Use these as your card message or add to these to make a special poem for your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, mom, or friend.
- Love Poems: Romantic, Long Distance Relationship, et...
These are examples of love poems. Use these for ideas of how to write a love poem for your wife or girlfriend. Examples include romantic love poems, long distance love poems, and commitment poems.
- Love Messages and Quotes
Romantic love messages examples are included to help you keep your relationship alive and well. Use these to communicate your thoughts or feelings about your significant other in a romantic way.
The Best Valentine's Day Gift for Girlfriends
What is the best gift for your girlfriend on Valentine's Day?See results without voting
More by this Author
Use these thank you card messages to help you with wording for your card. Expressing your gratitude and saying thanks can be difficult. Edit these to fit your situation.
Words have the power to tear down or build people up. Use these words of encouragement to help someone who needs a little inspiration. These are encouraging quotes.
Sympathy card messages can be difficult to write. These are many examples of sympathy messages for a loss. Use these to help you comfort and encourage a grieving person.