Vampire Party Ideas
Find some decoration ideas for your vampire theme party-
- You can cut-out vampire figures and put on the windows and walls
- Pumpkins are very much necessary for your Halloween party. Carve a favorite vampire’s face on pumpkins
- Get a coffin
- A life-size vampire at the entrance will set the mood
- Get some plastic or rubber bats and hang them from the ceiling
- Your refreshments can be stored in coffin-shaped boxes
- background music- play Halloween sound effects
Centerpiece Options – a gothic vampire head prop, a novelty vampire coffin
Outdoor Decorations- a vampire welcome banner, a few hanging bats
Party Favors- fake vampire fangs, a simple necklace made from strands of leather
Novelty Party Lights- hang colorful bat novelty lights
Wall Décor- movie posters from vampire movies.
Your vampire theme party on Halloween will need proper costumes. Without the vampire costumes, your vampire theme party can never be a fun party. The guests can borrow my pirate costume ideas for your vampire theme party on Halloween. Here are some ideas to help you get started:
- Dracula: One of the classic vampire characters. For this costume you just need a white shirt, black trousers, a vest, a cape, and some fangs. With little bit of imagination, you can easily become a Dracula.
- The Vampire Lestat from Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles : Have you seen it? She is a blond-haired vampire bombshell. Here, you need a blond wig (if you’re non-blond then only you need this, if you are already a blond, then you have an advantage here). Also get some fancy duds and some fangs. The fancy duds may include a velvet coat and 19th century gentleman’s costume.
- Louis de Pointe du Lac: A raven-haired beauty. From Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles . He is broody but kind. You will need some shabby yet gentleman’s clothing.
- Elvira: Elvira is a vampires and she is a classic pop culture figure. You do not need lots of clothing- just a black dress, a black bouffant wig and heavy makeup.
However, you or your guests can always create their own vampire costumes and become a new age vampire for your vampire theme party.
Vampire Games and Entertainment
You can show some good vampire movies. This will keep your guests entertained and occupied. You can show these movies in the background or arrange for your guests to sit down and watch together.
- Nosferatu (1922)
- Dracula (1931)
- Salem’s Lot (1979)
- Fright Night (1985)
- The Lost Boys (1987)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)
- Interview With the Vampire (1994)
- Blade (1998)
- Shadow of the Vampire (2000)
- I Am Legend (2007)
- Lost Boys
While showing these movies make sure to check the ratings as they vary from PG to R. Decide which are suitable for your vampire theme party on Halloween.
Dracula (1931) Trailer
Some music (spatially vampire songs) will help you make your vampire theme party on Halloween more fun. Choose from the list below. Before you play the music, check them yourself so as to find out whether they fit your party or not.
- “I’m a Vampire” by Future Bible Heroes
- “Love Song For a Vampire by Annie Lennox (from Bram Stoker’s Dracula soundtrack)
- “Cry Little Sister” by Gerard McMann (from the Lost Boys soundtrack)
- “Bloodletting (The Vampire Song)” by Concrete Blonde
- “Vampires” by Pet Shop Boys
- “Vampires Will Never Hurt You” by My Chemical Romance
"I'm a Vampire" by Future Bible Heroes
More by this Author
Baby tiger costume It's like double the cuteness! Babies are already super cute. Baby animals are absolutely adorable. Put a baby in a animal costume, and it's almost too much to handle! Not only is the...
Looking to host a cute ladybug party? In this Hub, we'll help inspire you to host a beautiful garden party, centered all around ladybugs. We'll share a few unique and delicious recipe ideas with you and provide...