What to Write in a Thank You Card for Graduation
Good Things to Write in a Thank You Card for Graduation: Tips
Sometimes it can be difficult to figure out good things to write in a thank you card for graduation. Graduating from college or high school is of course one of the most important achievements in one’s life. Graduation thank you notes or messages are usually sent by the graduate to friends and relatives for being present at the event, for their fabulous gift and money that they gave you to celebrate the graduation party.
It is a good idea to start the first line with the words, “thank you for…” and then mention what the gift was. In the case of a gift of money, never you mention the amount given but simply say what you are planning to do with the money.
The second line, you should express how much you appreciated the gift and what you plan to do with it. Finally, thank the giver or helper once again for the gift, their good wishes and for managing time to attend your special event.
Now, get your card wordings ideas from the list below and write your own unique message to express your gratitude. If you still don’t know what to write in a card, copy one from the list that best describe the gift and the giver. You can as well send these thank you notes via text/SMS, email, Facebook, Twitter, IM or any of the social networking sites.
Graduation Thank You Messages for Cards
- I am very thankful for your presence at the graduation party and also for the fabulous gift you gave me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be grateful. Warmest thanks once again.
- Thank you for making my graduation event memorable and full of fun. I feel so grateful and blessed for having a family like all of you.
- Please, accept my heartfelt gratitude for your fabulous graduation gift you gave me. I just wanted you to know that was very thoughtful and generous. It would be a big help to continue with my education pursuit.
- Accept my warmest thankful wishes for attending and making my graduation day special and a memorable one. Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will forever treasure.
- Your contribution to my education was much appreciated. I just can’t believe it that I could be among the graduates. Please, accept my warmest gratitude.
- I send my thankful wishes for your kindness and generosity towards my quest for education. Your gift has been so special and I am equally excited with your presence at the graduation party.
- Please accept my warmest thankful wishes for your thoughtfulness and contributions through various means. I’m extremely humbled and grateful.
- You have inspired and encouraged me during my undergraduate days at the college. You don’t know how much your words of encouragement meant to me. I’m so grateful for your help. Warmest thanks, once again.
- I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your kindness over the past year. Despite your busy schedule you still managed time to attend my graduation party and gave me a very fantastic gift that I couldn’t believe a boy of my age could ever have. Thank you so much for celebrating my graduation party with me.
- It was a pleasure to have both of you at my graduation event. Thanks for making my special day a memorable one and for adding more fun and enjoyment to the event. Warmest thanks.
More Samples of What to write in a Thank You Card for Graduation
- Thank you for coming to my graduation party. I so much appreciate the generous gift you gave me and it will make my first year at the college very easy.
- I send my sincere thankful wishes to you for attending my graduation party and also to say a big thank you for your extremely generous gift. I would like to reassure you that I will put it to good use towards my education. Thank you once again.
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity. Your graduation gift will help relieve a lot of stress so I can study without so much worry. I’m humbled and grateful.
- Let me thank the whole family for the wonderful graduation party held for me. The event was very amazing and simply perfect. It was indeed beyond my expectations. Thank you, I love you all.
- Thank you so much for your wonderful graduation gift. I’m planning to use it for paying off student loans which I would not have been able to do were it not for your generosity.
- Thank you for remembering me on my special day. I really appreciate your generous gift which will in handy when it is time to buy textbooks during my first year at the college.
- It was wonderful of you to share this graduation party with me. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and generous gift. It means a lot to me and I will forever grateful for your kindness.
- Thank you so much for your generous gift for my graduation and for attending the occasion. I plan to use your generous gift toward_________ (insert what you plan to do with the gift). I really appreciate your help in reaching my goal. I thank you once again.
- Thank you for adding fun and enjoyment to my graduation party. I wish to tell you just how much it meant. Warmest thanks for your thoughtfulness.
- Thank you for supporting me financially and morally. Your thoughtfulness and generosity were very much appreciated. And I will put the fabulous gift to good use. Warmest thanks once again.
Graduation Thank You Note Cards
Now, it's time to vote. Please, let your vote count!
Did this article help you?See results without voting
How helpful is this article?
If found awesome, please share it. And if you have any need to comment on what you’ve just read, now is the time. Share your thoughts in the comments below!
More by this Author
Here’s a helpful list of Christian birthday messages, wishes, greetings, and sayings for pastors, catholic/parish priests, or ministers. Get idea for your card or note here.
Examples of thank you messages, quotes and sayings to write in a card for your gift givers or helpers to appreciate their help, consideration, kindness, concern and support they had shown to you.
Examples of thank you letter, messages and sayings to write in a card for a good mentor and teacher. Express your appreciation to him/her for guiding and mentoring you.