Why Wall Calendars Make The Perfect Gifts
Wall calendars are almost fool-proof gifts, because almost everybody needs them. Both attractive and affordable, they appeal to people of all ages and interests.
2012 Fluid Dynamics Art Wall Calendars
Reasons Why Wall Calendars Work As Gifts
- Useful each and every day.
- Eye-catching, inspiring illustrations.
- One of the least expensive, year-long utilities available.
- An easy, practical, no-hassle choice, when pressed for time and money.
Wall Calendars Still Popular Even In The Computer Age
According to a ... 2010 research study ... by the organizations known as "Promotional Products Association International" and the "Calendar Advertising Council":
- Most people still rely on a physical calendar more than they rely on a computer calendar or on a mobile phone calendar.
- 83% of people use a physical calendar to check dates.
- 81% of people use a physical calendar to mark appointments.
- 78% of people use a physical calendar to keep track of special dates and holidays.
- 67% of people refer to wall calendars, in preference to all other types of calendars.
- 37% of people never refer to a computer calendar.
- 79% of households have one or more physical (i.e. printed) calendars.
- 89% of households have at least one wall calendar, with an average of two wall calendars.
- 56% of households use wall calendars as the primary calendars, with the most preferred location being the kitchen.
Wall Calendar Survey
Do you use wall calendars?See results without voting
More by this Author
The demise of physical fitness is nothing new in human history.
Using basic math, an inexpensive gauge, and a stopwatch, you can calculate the minimum number of minutes to run your water faucet to irrigate a vegetable garden with the equivalent of an inch of rain.
Glaciers are melting, but no faster than they always have, and in some cases, they are even growing.