Worlds most expensive Christmas gifts
Are you needing a gift for the person who has it all? Got an extra million or two laying around? Need to show off to your friends? I have got all your Christmas gift answers right here.
- A diamond thong. This underwear is valued at $122,000.00 it is black laced encrusted with 518 diamonds in a floral pattern.The total weight of the diamonds is 30 carats and has 27 tassels made of white gold. The diamond thong was featured at the Singapore Fashion Festival and made by Triumph International.
Maybe the Diamond thong is not the gift you might like to give, you know you don't want people to think you are cheap so how about the next option....
- The 5 million dollar gift card.This gift card cannot be used for just anything, It has to used for Halcon Jets, an on demand private charter aircraft service.
- The Waterford Crystal Chess set- The set is being sold for $15,000.00.This set also comes with a metal carrying case and is a limited edition set with only ten in the world.
The Limited Edition Fighter Motorcycle- The price tag on this beauty is only $110,000.00 and there will only be 45 of these made, so buy yours now before they are gone. This motorcycle features a 190 mph of performance and has a carbon fiber, titanium, and aluminum chassis. It is made by Confederate Motor Company as is available at exclusively Neiman Marcus.
Dallas Cowboys End Zone package- 530 sq. yards of Dallas Cowboy end-zone in your yard. This package also comes with VIP treatment for the last scheduled Cowboys game in Texas Stadium and pre-game photos in your zone with Jerry Jones, a luxury suite for the game, a tailgate party in the end zone with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, Autographed memorabilia from Cowboy legends, a VIP package to attend the opening of the new stadium in 2009, and best of all, Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys organization will donate the entire purchase price to the Salvation Army. The price for this dream package? A mere $500,000.00
Need something to stroke your ego? How about a life size replica of yourself or someone you choose in Lego blocks? Artsit Nathan Sawaya will make the likeness of you from a photo and measurements for the cost of $60,000.00
7. Jack Nicklaus custom designed golf course- Jack will study topography, aerial photos, and landscape maps for the site, then send his team to survey the property. He'll create a formal design plan and color renderings for up to three holes and a practice area, depending on the size of your back forty. Your construction crew builds from it, with supervision from Jack's world-class design team (the same team pursued by premier club owners worldwide). Now to sink the winning putt; when your course is finished, the Golden Bear himself will stop by to play the first round with you, personally. More? He'll sign his club and ball for your collection and throw in a custom set of Nicklaus clubs, including a personalized bag. The price for this package starts at $1,000,000.00
8. The Harlem Globetrotters on-court experience- Whistle a little "Sweet Georgia Brown" anywhere in the world, and you conjure up the infectious basketball magic that is the Harlem Globetrotters. Since 1926, the Globetrotters have played more than 25,000 games—and broken down race barriers—around the world. Here's your once-in-a-lifetime chance to play on your dream team, joining stars like Scooter Christensen and Special K Daley on court. Your exclusive gift package includes a personalized official uniform, guaranteed playing time in a U.S. 2008-09 season game, introduction as a special guest, and insider access to the team. Behind the amazing hoop wizardry is an 82-year heritage that includes Basketball Hall of Famers® Wilt Chamberlain and Meadowlark Lemon. Those precision routines aren't as easy as they look; back in the day the Globetrotters played the best pro teams and regularly took 'em down, baby. The price of this packageis $110,000.00
9. Authentic Guiness home pub- Celebrate the 250th anniversary of that first delicious keg with our exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime gift. The folks at RiRa Pubs will design a fully functional, traditional Irish pub and build it in your home in 2009. It will be crafted from historic Irish architectural elements and authentic Guinness artifacts. There's also a VIP trip for two to Dublin with first class airfare, luxury accommodations, and insider access to the magic still being made at the historic working St. James's Gate brewery. (All members of your party must be at least 21 years of age.) Plus fresh Guinness Stout for your pub. For an entire year. Price of this package is $250,000.00
10. The Neiman Marcus Limited-Edition 2009 Individual 7 series BMW sedan- Not only do you get the car you also get a once in a lifetime European adventure to meet your new BMW and the engineers and designers who helped create it. The exclusive trip includes two business-class tickets on Lufthansa from New York, gourmet meals, luxury hotel stay for four days including Munich and the French Riviera, and rare inside access to BMW. The trip is scheduled in April 2009. The price for this car and package is $160,000.00
11. Three Chimneys Farm Thoroughbred Racing Stable Package- You want the best, you go to the best. You want a working, turnkey, in-the-running thoroughbred racing enterprise right out of the starting gate? You go to Three Chimneys Farm. The legendary Kentucky farm has managed some of racing's winningest thoroughbreds, including history's only undefeated triple crown winner (a little guy named Seattle Slew). For this exclusive package, you get the works because Three Chimneys means business. They will build you a stable of 12-15 thoroughbreds and with your input will train them, house them, select races, enter them in races, provide you a personal racing concierge, and manage the entire enterprise for the next four years. As the owner, you get to name your stable and any unnamed horses, design your own silks, attend races, pose for pictures, give quotes to the media ... and keep all the purses and trophies.The price for this pakage is $10,000,000.00
12. The worlds most expensiveTeddy Bear- From the Steiff Company. The expensive bear has a mouth made of solid gold and fur made from gold thread. Topping off the teddy bear are jeweled eyes featuring sapphire pupils with diamond irises. If you or your spoiled daughter simply “must have” the world’s most expensive teddy bear, you might have to search hard for the purchase. Only 125 of the collectible edition bears were produced, making them not just hard to afford, but also hard to find. These bears came with a price tag of 62,446 Euros (about $84,000 USD). But you don’t have to empty your bank account just yet, Steiff toys makes a wide variety of teddy bears that are more affordable than anniversary edition and will still make you feel like a teddy bear connoisseur.
13. Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra- This Black diamond and ruby bra is designed by Martin Katz. The bra boasts 3,575 black diamonds, 117 certified 1 carat round diamonds, 34 rubies and to top it all off it has two black diamond drops totaling 100 carats. Adorned with nearly 3900 gems and with a total carat weight of 1500 ct. This bra is bargained priced at $5,000,000.00
Most of the items featured above can be purchased at Neiman Marcus
More by this Author
To pick or not to pick, is that the question? The answer to that quetion is pick. According to a study done in 1995 requesting information from 1000 randomly selected adults about nose picking, defined as the insertion...
I wanted to make a list of hottest male actors. There seem to be so many out there about females. Thought us girls could use a female perspective. These are just a few I like. Orlando Bloom- Trilogy hottie-I first...
The following may be offensive to the prudish and not funny individual. If you are one of these people please read something else as this may not be for you! Wedgies, the bain of women everywhere. It's not bad enough...