All Occasion Best Gifts for Him - Special Gift for Men
All occasion best gifts for him - Gift for Men
Aside from love and understanding, here are some all time favorite gifts which we can give to the man in our lives. It include stuff for grooming, sports, tools/equipment, clothing and accesories.
I promise myself I am going to make an article about gifts for men. I always write article about children, any topic which I like or want to share, why not about the men in our lives, besides they deserve to be pampered once in awhile if not always. We all know that women like to shop for themselves and for their loved ones and they usually anticipate what gifts to give their man.
- I always put a letter or a card aside from the gift
- You are the one who knows your loved one so you will be able to know what he will like and need. Men are different but somewhat alike, confusing isn’t it? It is nice to think about a gift which you like and at the same time he will like it too, it is like shooting two birds in one stone. It is the same concept when a man gives his lady love a lingerie. When you give him perfume which you think he will like, since you give it for him and when you are near him, we will anticipate what will happens next. Who wouldn’t like the smell of your man specially if you give that perfume to him? Just be careful, other women might smell him and he is in trouble.
All occasion best gifts for him - Gift for Men
- Know if he is open to other brands. There are men who stick to one brand only, but others doesn’t care about things at all.
- Give a gift which is not expensive nor too cheap also. If the woman is not working and is dependent on the man financially, surely you can find a way to save or have some separate money to buy him a gift.
- Men are not as vain as women. If it is the case that your man is choosy about his personal stuff then, buy a gift which you think he will like. If you feel he is comfortable with what he is using then think of another options in my list.
- Go to the mall with him and observe where and what he is up to, what section does he go usually and what he is always looking at. Be sensitive in what he is saying sometimes he will say, “I saw this cell phone it is cool”.
- Think of a useful gift pertaining to his work or interest
- I will choose bath soap for hair, body and face all in one. Sometimes men don’t pay attention to variety and they want to have all in one items
- How about shaving cream, aftershave and razor for those who are using it
- Perfume is a good gift, musk for men or cologne
- A robe is also a nice gift
- Buy him a spa certificate
- I recommend shirt with collar (choose what color he likes best) and style which he doesn’t have yet
- Comfortable cardigan shirt for winter or cold weather is nice too
- Jogging pants, shorts and socks
- Underwear is a romantic gift
- Leather jacket is a nice gift too so when he wears it, it is like you wrapping yourself around him
- Wallet is a nice gift too plus a picture of you and him together, put it inside the wallet when you give it to him.
- Canvas bag is also good
- How about tools or gadget he is crazy about and he doesn’t have any yet? Go to a mall and go to the tool section and ask the help of a sales person. Car equipment tools is also good gift.
- Tools such as ratcheting screwdriver or Black & Decker “alligator lopper," is also good gift.
- You can also buy him a tool box
- A man always love sports, buy him something pertaining to sports which he likes. If he is crazy about a team, why not buy him some souvenir shirts or caps. How about golf equipment (if you can afford it) or buy him a new HD so that he can enjoy watching sports on television (he will watch sports anyway so don’t think that this will just while away his time for you).
- Give him gym membership or fitness equipment. Think of a way so that he will not be insulted.
Other unique gifts
- Depending on your circumstances i.e, if you have children a nice date away from the home and responsibilities is also good, for the whole weekend
- If it is his bithday, surprise by pretending not to know to it and then surprise him when he goes home or visit you, of course you need to know his schedule and ask the help of your friend/ his friend in doing this
More by this Author
In honor of the Cinco de Mayo (May 5) celebration, I will feature in this hub the beautiful, best and famous Mexican actresses and actors. Cinco de Mayo is a celebration in Mexico and in other parts of the world where...
Every year during springtime, April 23 to be exact, the English people celebrate their national day in remembrance of their patron saint -- St. George. St.George is the patron saint of England and he is depicted as a...
Humor Quotes and Funny Jokes About Pregnant Women. I like to read humor and laughter about anything pertaining to the world around us -- people, places, situations and anything which will make me laugh. That's what I do...