That Grrl profile image 76

What's your favourite Christmas treat, something you do or get just for yourself?

My guilty secret is making icebox Christmas cookies, having the dough in the freezer to make into cookies. But, I eat at least one whole roll of raw cookie dough.

Sarah Christina profile image82

Sarah C Nason (Sarah Christina) says

Petra Vlah profile image59

Petra Vlah says

• That Grrl profile image

Laura Brown (That Grrl) 4 years ago

I've never been to a spa. I don't think I'd like it. I feel weird about people touching me that much. I love having the house to myself and taking my time in a hot shower with all my favourite smelling soap and shampoos.

talfonso profile image90

talfonso says

• That Grrl profile image

Laura Brown (That Grrl) 4 years ago

I do love real caramel. That's a recipe to look for. Thanks for posting it. Warm custard is wonderful.

ishwaryaa22 profile image87

Ishwaryaa Dhandapani (ishwaryaa22) says

• That Grrl profile image

Laura Brown (That Grrl) 4 years ago

I always make Christmas cookies. But I really like cheesecake. I have a good recipe which I use and adapt for any occasion. But, I don't have a Christmas themed cheesecake yet. A plum cake idea might work well. I will be looking at recipes now.

Stove And Home profile image90

Stove And Home says

• That Grrl profile image

Laura Brown (That Grrl) 4 years ago

We made several fruitcakes 2 years ago. Lots of rum and fruit. We froze them all and my Mom still pulls one out to snack on, all year round.

• That Grrl profile image

Laura Brown (That Grrl) 4 years ago

Fudge is good. So sweet though. My Aunt Alvina made the best fudge ever but was so stingy she never gave anyone else the recipe so it's gone with her now.