Violet Flame profile image 83

What are you getting for YOURSELF this Christmas?

This is a great time to think of families and friends, but have you remembered yourself? You have been working so hard the whole year, being the best you you could possibly be, it's time to appreciate yourself. It doesn't have to cost much, but it is an important gesture to say "Yes, I appreciate Me." If you are not in the habit of self-appreication, this is a good time to stop and say "I Love You" to You. It doesn't even have to cost anything, writing a love poem to yourself might be a very sweet thing to do.

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

Sounds good FatFreddyCat! Will you be watching your great collection of movies while sampling the beverage?

KDeus profile image95

Keely Deuschle (KDeus) says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

Dear KDeus, what a very unusual, meaningful gift 4 yourself and your entire extended family for generations 2 come! I kept getting reminded of a great documentary about J K Rowling's search 4 one of her grandfather. Maybe yours might be filmed 1 day!

Sushma Webber profile image89

Sushma Webber says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

That's wonderful Sushma! I think I saw the exact cups at Farmers today! I am sure they will be great companies and keep you nicely supplied with hot beverages as you write more excellent hubs! Nurturing your mind/body/soul all at once xoxo

safiq ali patel profile image70

safiq ali patel says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

I am a full time student so I won't be lashing out much cash either! But there is great contentment with simple pleasure! I think you have a great plan! I love watching my favorite DVDs while happily munching away! Merry Christmas To You! xoxo

violetheaven profile image60

violetheaven says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

Dear violetheaven, life must be hectic raising a small child! I wish you the most refreshing and rejuvenating 15 minutes of delightful centered calmness. Who knows, it might slowly extend to 18, 20, 30 minutes that you could gift towards yourself xo

Violet Flame profile image83

Violet Flame says