Billie Kelpin profile image 89

How are you celebrating International Left-Handers' Day - Today, Aug. 13?

Are you hugging the left-handed person in your life (after your typical bobbing and weaving to the side on which left-handers hug) telling them they're amazing? Are you google-ing left-handed products and ordering him or her (or yourself) a left-handed corkscrew? (I LOVE mine). Are you reading "Lucky, the Left Pawed Puppy" ebook to the little left-hander in your life? Ah, but be alert we do have Bill Cosby's and a few Morgan Freeman's in our group who say that our remarkable adaptation to a world sometimes unaware of our uniqueness is UN-remarkable. But don't listen to those guys.

jjackson786 profile image88

Jennifer (jjackson786) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Ah, then email me n I'll give you the url for "Lucky, the Left Pawed Puppy" for a free download - otherwise it's at our leftpawedpuppy website for Kindle, etc. I wrote it to empower little left handers 'cuz I wish I had had someone like you in kdg!

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Very cute. And for Christmas you can buy him a left-handed corkscrew which I LOVE! The torque is just right PLUS when right-handers use it unknowingly, it's great fun to see the shoe on the other foot, so to speak :) Thanks Sheila