In no particular order (and perhaps multiple times) I want:
• to listen to David Rasbach's The Most Wonderful Birthday of All that includes the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra/Rushingbrook Children's Choir with my grandchildren, see http://www.davidrasbach.com/pages/ ,
• to bake cookies with my grands,
• to take my grands Christmas Caroling in our neighborhood and with others in their neighborhoods,
• to tuck them into Christmas tree-side bedrolls after drinking hot cocoa on cold nights,
• to sit with them in church and sing Christmas carols with the congregation,
• to help them wrap presents for them to give to each other and their parents,
• and finally, to make as many memories with them as I possibly can and to do it every Christmas.