Throwing a great cocktail party, means ensuring that all guests are having fun, relax and happy. Here are the keys:
1. Dress to impress. You can't wear what you like. Wear clothes that look relax, fun and elegant, that give a friendly welcome kind of look to your guests, yet elegant.
2. Invite some member of your family. They usually get drinks circulating and introduce guests to each other. Making sure the music is always right.
3. Get one person to be always there to make the cocktails ready.
4. Keep the food coming. Never undercater. Never have food runs out. Even if you have left over, you can eat them the next day for lunch.
5. Light candles with aroma. The guests will notice the first thing they walk in your home. So make it smell delicious with some aroma candels burning you would prefer. Ohh and please dont forget to make sure that you have a very good hand soap in the bathroom.