jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Beautiful cities

1. marwan asmar profile image79
    marwan asmarposted 4 years ago

What is the most beautiful city (s) you visited?

1. HealthCanada profile image72
      HealthCanadaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Vancouver, BC, Canada.
      If you want Beaches, Mountains, Forests, Prairies, Parks, Fairs, Open fresh water lakes, Cabins, Canoeing, Kayaking, White water rafting, Sky diving, Snow boarding. Basically a super diverse landmass, with equal races with ancestors going generations back, Asian (Including Japanese, Chinese, Indian) And Caucasians have roots in the area going back hundreds of years. BC itself harbors dozens of native reserves and has countless job placement programs in place, no one who works hard has a hard time finding a job out there. the People are all stiff's (LOL) but have a generally nice attitude toward tourists.

2. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image61
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 4 years ago

My one and top among beautiful cities will always be New York City because that was where I was born and raise. NYC has anything and everything to delight the eye. Always interesting, lively and fast moving. Now I live in Riga, Latvia and this city is relatively small compared to NYC but it also has lots of lovely parks, wonderful architecture and many, many churches. And the one city which is absolutely a delight to the eye is Copenhagen. Been there only once and loved its seafront, the Little Mermaid statue and the many wonderful fountains. Would like to go again but it is very expensive.

3. Tusitala Tom profile image89
    Tusitala Tomposted 3 years ago

The city I live in now, my home, Sydney, Australia.   It's the best I've lived in.   Mind you, I haven't actually lived in many cities.  London, UK, Sydney and Melbourne in Australia, and Auckland in New Zealand.

Of course, I've spent a few days or a few weeks in other places: Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth in Australia.   Wellington in New Zealand.   Also Canberra in Austrlia.  I've seen Port Said and Suez and Aden in the Middle East, and Columbo in Sri Lanka.   Also, lots of really big towns who classify as 'cities' but are hardly on a world-city scale, Port Moresby in Papua-New Guinea, for example.

In hindsight - yes, Sydney, Australia.

4. Thelma Alberts profile image82
    Thelma Albertsposted 3 years ago

The most beautiful cities I have visited are Rome, Paris and Munich, Germany. Rome is full of history and artworks like that of Michael Angelo. Paris has it´s history too and the city of fashion while Munich is a modern city with a lot of awesome places to visit like the Glocken Spiel and the old and new museums. All of these cities are worth visiting.

5. sweetarrow profile image61
    sweetarrowposted 3 years ago

Pink have send out the gentle and attractive, can bring love, promote popularity, make the person all round in love with you is full of energy! Prom Dresses come here:http://www.everytide.com/prom-dresses_c74/