jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite Christmas tree ornament?

1. moneyfairy profile image61
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

Do you like the big angel on top of the tree or do you have a favorite ornament that is sentimental and special?

2. Trish89 profile image80
    Trish89posted 4 years ago

My favorite is my daughters first ornament, it has her name on it and her first picture with santa. It'll be great to see those when she's all grown up!

moneyfairyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

aww that is so great, she'll definitely appreciate that whe she gets older. Great !!! Thanks for sharing!!!

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

Not one, but several.  My wife hand made some ceramic ornaments years ago, putting our names on four of them.  She also made several extras, which have mysteriously sprouted the names of our grandchildren so we now have 12 of these.

The grandkids help decorate our tree and always put those ornaments into family groups.  The younger ones always jump up and down when they find their own ornament and hang it next to Mommy and Daddy.

We've also got ornaments that our kids made themselves as youngsters 25 years ago and a few that old friends gave us years and years ago.  Lots of memories on our tree.

moneyfairyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That is so wonderfully creative and special. What a great family tradition!!!
      Thank you for sharing!!!

working