jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

2013 - welcoming another year

1. dghbrh profile image60
    dghbrhposted 4 years ago

Few days to go to welcome another year to our lives. How would you think you will welcome this year and what is your new year resolution..........
    For me I would like to be more speculative about life and world as a whole. Then for my soul I will write many more hubs for the ultimate satisfaction. I will be a good mother and wife. For my heart I will prefer to read many more books and do what i enjoy doing most.
    Never the less but main mantra will be to enjoy each and every moment of life as it comes and I will try to at least make MYSELF happy.
    And sure I will like to dedicate this next year to God that he is making me be where I am.
    Thanks.....and what about you?????

1. tabrezrocks profile image56
      tabrezrocksposted 4 years ago in reply to this

it's mean that we one step ahead to death..........so enjoy your life

dghbrhposted 4 years ago in reply to this

good interpretation so far....i hope that you too enjoy your life.

2. jessonMaroon profile image60
      jessonMaroonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This new year, i will try my best to make more and more good friend. Creating more hubs, reading them, concentrating more to my career.

dghbrhposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Many thanks for your response here and sorry for a delayed response. Very nice aim for the new year . I hope you are going ahead in rite direction as wished for. My best wishes.

2. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image57
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 4 years ago

To make more money as a freelancer. To have the best of health and happiness for me and my hubby and our family and wonderful cat Sid. To be a happier person and not let so many things worry me. To keep on believing and letting the Lord guide me. Finally I guess to sell one or more of the photos I post. And live and enjoy life to the fullest. Hope your holidays are merry and bright and you and your family have a wonderful New Year.

dghbrhposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Many thanks for your kind wishes here. Sorry dear for a delayed response. My best of wishes for your best of health, and your all dreams may come true always. Take care

working