OOH OUEEEEEEE, let's get scareeeee..........

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

How MANY of YOU love fall?  Fall is when the days get SHORTER and the nights get LONGER, LONGER, LONGER.  Yes, fall is the time of THE NIGHT.  Oh THE NIGHT is so lovely, especially THE HOLIDAYS.  Halloween is such a NICE, LOVELY holiday.   Describe YOUR MOST DARKEST IMAGININGS during Halloween?  What is YOUR Halloween fantasy and DARKEST desires during that time?   What is YOUR Halloween?   Remember, don't let the GOBLINGS b-i-t-e.   The NIGHT is coming, better ENJOY the DAYLIGHT while it's here?

1. ChristinS profile image94
      ChristinSposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Halloween is my birthday so we have a big celebration every year.  I live in an old farmhouse circa 1880 - we love our moneypit any time of the year, but it is especially awesome on Halloween when it's all decorated. 

This will be my 40th this year, which to me is a little scary wink but I'm handling it pretty well.  I think the best thing about Halloween here is telling ghost stories around a campfire out front while waiting for the trick or treaters.  Out here, parents gather the kids in groups and drive them around so they come in clusters. Between batches we all sit, drink "spirits" and have a great time. 

I really do love Halloween, it is my favorite. The other holidays I can do without, and winter too, but Fall is awesome.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
        gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Great, ChristinS, anticipating your 40th birthday, may you see much, much more.  I, too, love Halloween.  I make Halloween a 2 week affair, with a horror movie marathon.  Rosemary's Baby is one of my favorite movies to watch on Halloween.