Sending Christmas Cards

1. easylearningweb profile image90
    easylearningwebposted 2 years ago

With all the recycling and going paperless, I've noticed a decline in the amount of Christmas cards people have been sending. Even though we live in an electronic world, do you send Christmas cards and do you think this wonderful tradition will continue for a long time to come?

1. 0
      Beth37posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I used to send out about 80 Christmas cards a year. You always get about half back. Those were good memories. Made Christmas seem even more special... however, I haven't used a stamp in like 3 years. I guess I figured (with FB) if ppl don't know what's going on in our lives, or haven't seen a pic, then they are either not from planet earth, or they are my dentist. I have decided to free myself of worry from those two groups of ppl. I can only do so much.

2. 0
    Ghaelachposted 2 years ago

I think that our generation and possibly our childrens generation will carry on this tradtion. But as you point out in this age of electronics, If our grandchildren send Christmas cards it will be done through cyberspace, as they do now with their normal post. Sad, but that's advancement.