jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year!

1. Pollyanna Jones profile image97
    Pollyanna Jonesposted 10 months ago

2015 has been my first full year on HubPages, since joining in late 2014. As a newbie, I didn't really know what I was doing, and you all helped me find my feet. A friendly and supportive community, it has been a pleasure to be part of HubPages this last year. I wish you and your families a Happy New Year, and hope that you have a very successful 2016!

1. Brian Langston profile image93
      Brian Langstonposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Hubby New Year to you too Polly and thanks for introducing me to the the happy world of HubPages!

1. Pollyanna Jones profile image97
        Pollyanna Jonesposted 9 months ago in reply to this

A pleasure, Brian. It is a good community, and a great platform from which to share your writing (especially if you are rubbish with running your own website, as I am!).

2. gerimcclym profile image84
    gerimcclymposted 10 months ago

I don't believe I have ever helped you find your feet but I wanted to say it was very thoughtful of you to write this message on here. I am fairly new to HubPages too and agree that the hub community is usually very supportive and friendly. Happy New Year to you as well!

3. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 10 months ago

Happy New Year to all my hubber friends. I have been on here for six years and wouldn't be without it! So I hope you all have or had a wonderful time!

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 10 months ago

Happy new year's to all !!!

1. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Happy New Year . . . 2016!! Hooray! A new door has opened for us each!

5. Jodah profile image88
    Jodahposted 10 months ago

Happy New Year Pollyanna, and everyone else who reads this. Be well and happy.

6. Chriswillman90 profile image90
    Chriswillman90posted 10 months ago

Happy New Year Everyone! I wish you all the best in happiness and success.

7. Phyllis Doyle profile image96
    Phyllis Doyleposted 10 months ago

Happy New Year to all Hubber Folks. May 2016 be very prosperous and successful for you.

8. erorantes profile image31
    erorantesposted 10 months ago

Happy New Year to all . I pray ; God bless you for your work and kind words. You are some of the best people in this world. I wish other people like you join hub pages in the future years to come. So we can read and learn . It is wonderful to read new hubs.

9. Thelma Alberts profile image82
    Thelma Albertsposted 10 months ago

Happy New Year 2016 to all hubbers and the staff. God bless us all.

10. hari87 profile image83
    hari87posted 10 months ago

hello hubbers, first of all, let me wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year. i have just started posting my hubs only few weeks back.

11. Livngez profile image60
    Livngezposted 10 months ago

12. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 9 months ago

Happy New Year,  Polly and all Hubbers.  I hope you have a best year ever in 2016.