jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Thanksgiving Wishes

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 11 days ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13289495_f520.jpg
    Just wanted to take a moment to wish the team and writers here at Hub Pages a Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope at least some of you will make it a point to remember those among us who have nobody with whom to share this wonderful holiday, invite them into your homes and let them know that there are still people out there who care about them.

I have a friend who, every year, gives up his own Thanksgiving to help serve the less fortunate at a local church.  I know others do similar kind acts and want them to know how very much their efforts are appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving

1. RTalloni profile image87
      RTalloniposted 11 days ago in reply to this

A lovely gesture to post this!  May you and yours have a lovely Thanksgiving. Please tell your friends who spend their holiday serving others that their sacrifice of love and care does not go unnoticed and that they encourage others to extend themselves on behalf of others.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 11 days ago in reply to this

Thank you.  Will do!

2. Michael-Milec profile image61
      Michael-Milecposted 10 days ago in reply to this

Every heart deserves an appreciation, the Team and Writers here at Hub Pages ,- happy and blessed Thanksgiving to everyone. Without you we wouldn't be here  celebrating friendship and life.

2. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 11 days ago

Happy Thanksgiving to HubPages staff and members of HubPages.

working