Happy Christmas and New Year 2017 to each and everyone of you

1. threekeys profile image85
    threekeysposted 6 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13301236_f520.jpg
    where we swapped white space for ink.
    I started to feel it was my New Year in October. Why? I have no idea except I felt life was giving second wind together with a second chance in life. Maybe you felt something, too?
    Whichever way, let's make our life and our corner of the world just a little more beautiful and a little more meaningful. I hope to say "yes" more, in 2017. What's your wish for us, here?
    (Thankyou Kenneth for inspiring the Chrissy spirit within me).

2. Chriswillman90 profile image93
    Chriswillman90posted 6 months ago

Oddly enough October was when things started to turn around for me after enduring months of trials and tribulations. 2017 is definitely looking a lot nicer than 2016 but I'll give these few months some credit.

And yes I'm looking forward despite the doom and gloom following the past US election. I think the world will survive.

1. threekeys profile image85
      threekeysposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hi Chris
      I can't imagine what it is like for you and your loved ones with what has happened politically in your country.
      Maybe us feeling the emotional stirrings of the New Year earlier is a positive signpost. I don't know about you but I am going to put myself into action with 30 day projects. Like write that book in 30 days no matter if its shoddy (hopefully not). Do a list of "get-me-going"  30 day projects  throughout 2017.  Sometimes you have to fight with yourself to be optimistic. While realism (pragmatism) is necessary, it tends to give us mundane mediocre days. Here's to us still staying curious and imagining more, chris. Remember the 100 monkey syndrome? As the singer songwriter Paul Kelly said " from little things big things grow"...if each of us  can make our world a little bit more softer, merciful and beautiful, we all will be better off.

working