jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

REAL Haunted House

1. Lighting Lady profile image60
    Lighting Ladyposted 7 years ago

Has anyone ever been in a real haunted house or had a haunting experience, like seeing a ghost.  I live just down the road from what is said to be a haunted house.  http://theshadowlands.net/places/minnesota.htm
    The one in Embarrass is the one I'm referring to.  I went to check out the house after I found out they had it listed as a haunted place in MN and I drive over the bridge every day.  I've yet to see anything...Thank God!

1. 0
      A Texanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yep, I wrote a hub about it!

2. efeyas profile image93
      efeyasposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Most Defianatly! My husbands family owned a home, which is now a bed and breakfast, and even to this day people report all types of strange things. One freakishly scary thing was the way the doors of each room (mostly the attic) would lock from the inside when no one was in them. We would try for hours to unlock it and then finally give up and call a lock smith. By the time we would hang up the phone the door would just mysteriously unlock on its own. Put it this way the lock smith new our number by heart!

2. bearnmom profile image50
    bearnmomposted 7 years ago

I have never been in it but the house up the street from me is reportedly haunted.  The reported ghost had a terminal illness and committed suicide in the garage.  Since then the house sells and goes back on the market within 6 months. I've been in my home 10 years and the pattern repeats itself almost yearly.  Don't know if the haunting is true but the new guys moved in last month.  We shall see how long they stay.

3. 0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

Ive been in more then one.
    A texan, off to read your hub!!

1. 0
      bloodnlatexposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I actually grew up in a haunted house.  Never a dull moment there.

4. Ivorwen profile image85
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

I have lived in several.