Top 3 things you want on your Christmas List

Jump to Last Post 1-31 of 31 discussions (32 posts)
  1. 20gsxr05 profile image61
    20gsxr05posted 14 years ago

Please keep this thread as realistic as possible.I want to get an insight on what people are shopping for.

I would love to have a playstation 3,another laptop,and a christmas vacation.

2. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

A Wii system, all kinds of goodies from Victoria's Secret and Peace for our nation. smile

3. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Truthfully I don't know...
    hmmm maybe
    1) A peaceful Christmas with my family
    2) clothes
    3) movies

4. Sauvignon profile image60
    Sauvignonposted 14 years ago

A car that doesn't leak oil. And coolant. And transmission fluid. And God knows what else....

On lighter side- One of those flip camcorder things

5. Madison22 profile image60
    Madison22posted 14 years ago

Health
    A new camera
    Being able to give my kids everything they want for christmas
    Clothes

6. jacobkuttyta profile image44
    jacobkuttytaposted 14 years ago

I would like to have

1. Laptop(Notebook)
    2. Camera
    3. Good vacation

1. manushona profile image59
      manushonaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Goood

7. Pr0metheus profile image58
    Pr0metheusposted 14 years ago

CDJ set (CDJs and a Mixer)
    Macbook Pro
    New Studio Monitor Speakers

8. 20gsxr05 profile image61

ALl these things sound Great keep them comeing

9. SandyMcCollum profile image64
    SandyMcCollumposted 14 years ago

A Kitchenaid Mixer with dough hooks
    A pasta roller with a cutter - will take hours of work off me
    A new food processor with a bigger bowl, my old one pooped out before Thanksgiving.

10. outdoorsguy profile image61
    outdoorsguyposted 14 years ago

realisticly.... Hmmm a winch for my four wheeler,  A new backpack,  a new camera, a lapttop and a vacation.

otherwise,   a M60 MBT, an RV, Jennifer connely and an island in the Carribean.

11. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

a new winter leather coat
    money to buy my daughter presents
    My jet ski tuned up and a new pair of shock absorbing grips in purple to match the shock absorbing seat

but this will work too..

Money to buy my daughter things
    money to buy some extra groceries or to donate to the NO KILL SHELTER
    money to pay one of my bills

12. 20gsxr05 profile image61

wow Santa has his work cut for him this year.For all the people that has kids.I will pray for your family and wish you a Very Merry Christmas.

13. itcoll profile image59
    itcollposted 14 years ago

mac
    iphone
    wii

14. abcd1111 profile image61
    abcd1111posted 14 years ago

new glasses

gloves

money

15. fireflies mom profile image59
    fireflies momposted 14 years ago

Top 3 things on my list are (1)a wii, (2)new printer with fax, (3)a couple of new books off my list.  Mind you these are well below the (1)power ball WINNING numbers, (2)the kids to go one day without fighting and (3)a new car, lol.

16. 20gsxr05 profile image61

it seems like everyone wants a wii systems.

17. profile image0
    Dominique Tengposted 14 years ago

1.Books
    2.Books
    3.More books

18. Bovine Currency profile image59
    Bovine Currencyposted 14 years ago

coffee, cigarettes and some new brakes for my car.  oh and a mac book pro but that ain't happenin oh and an access virus ti-desktop but yeah, that aint happenin... Ill just take the other 3 because santa doesn't visit anymore, I am always naughty.

19. profile image0
    Justine76posted 14 years ago

sleep in
    stay home in pj's
    someone else do ALL the cookong and cleaning and make decisions for one day....

20. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

Food.
    Sleep.
    Food and Sleep.

21. manlypoetryman profile image80
    manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

1.Money
    2.Raise
    3. Holiday

22. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!

23. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Some things i couldn't find while others i did.I made a hub on the popular things that was said in this forum.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/christmaspresent

24. profile image0
    bloodnlatexposted 14 years ago

This is easy:

Myownworld

Lyricsingray

Justine76

25. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

A job for the hubby
    Happiness for my hubby & kids
    A hub score of 100 smile

26. profile image0
    AdviceDoctorposted 14 years ago

1. Money
    2. No debts
    3. Money

27. PutnamMagazineWV profile image61
    PutnamMagazineWVposted 14 years ago

I know you can't buy this stuff, but it's all I really want.
    My kids happy and self-sufficient.
    More morals and greater family values.
    My friends to have all their wishes come true this year.

28. G.L.A. profile image83
    G.L.A.posted 14 years ago

A puppy & a new pair of slippers.

29. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

1. My partner to stop drinking excessively
    2. To generate enough passive income so I don't need to work 20+ hours per day at my job
    3. A weekly aromatherapy massage for the next year

30. talfonso profile image84
    talfonsoposted 13 years ago

1. Sibelius Software (so I can arrange for band)
    2. A camcorder
    3. Busch Gardens/Sea World Fun Card (so I can go on Cheetah Hunt)

31. drwhitefield profile image58
    drwhitefieldposted 13 years ago

1. $1000 in Amazon sales
    2. Happiness for everyone
    3. World peace

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)