jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (18 posts)

what christmas gift will you buy for your spouse ?

1. seyiari profile image58
    seyiariposted 6 years ago

i want you to tell fellow hubbers the gift you will buy for your spouse for christmas.

1. pylos26 profile image75
      pylos26posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Her two front teeth?

2. greg austin profile image67
      greg austinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Among a few other things I bought my spouse a day long sailing trip.  We sailed a few hours north of where we live, had a snack, jumped off the boat and swam to a white sand beach, swam back and had a few drinks then sailed home.  It was a great day.

2. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 6 years ago

Bon Jovi Tickets, A Laptop, and gift cards to her favorite stores and food places

3. bearnmom profile image53
    bearnmomposted 6 years ago

The best gift I can buy for my spouse costs nothing.  While my husband has joined the angels and I pray for him every day, my Christmas gift to him will be my prayers.  He gave me so much and we were always discussing theology so there is no better gift one can give another than to keep them in their prayers.  Love you Sweetie, God Bless and keep you til I can join you.

4. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I was going to give my husband a rifle, but after one of our TVs died, we gave each other a new one for the living room. I guess the new rifle will have to wait until his birthday!

1. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow Em.... Did you get him the TV Model with the Bullseye on the screen? hmm

1. habee profile image92
        habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We don' need no stinkin' bullseye! We have Keith Olbermann and Glenn Beck!

1. Pearldiver profile image86
          Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well it's better than throwing your TV sets at them mate! lol

2. earnestshub profile image86
          earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol

5. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Good - squirrels  need their incisors for eating nuts.

6. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

I bought my spouse a e-book and it broke the bank lol but well worth it for him.big_smile

7. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Mine's really lucky!! yikes

She's getting a New Everything: Mind, Body, Soul, Personality, New Looks, Style... The Lot!! smile

And it Cost Nothing!! big_smile

Cheapest Xmas Ever..... Being Single lol

8. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

We've decided to put our money into a spa break in the new year, so have only got each token presents for Christmas. I've got him some fancy aftershave, and I've seen a couple of Amazon packages delivered, which means I'm probably getting a couple of books.

9. Ladybird33 profile image72
    Ladybird33posted 6 years ago

I actually bought my husband a sterling silver rope chain ring, kind of different but cool.  He has gold wedding band but out of the blue I thought I would get him the silver one.  Plus, the boring stuff, socks, ties, oh, but some excellent wine (he would never buy) so we will have ring, wine and fun... Merry Christmas to all.

10. pddm67 profile image78
    pddm67posted 6 years ago

Hubby luvs to read - so the latest books by authors he likes. A new cell phone - the one he has is shot! Also a nice pair of Nike high top sneakers he wanted (but didn't ask for). And stocking stuffers of course smile

11. BEAUTYBABE profile image85
    BEAUTYBABEposted 6 years ago

I had money to spend from an Insurance claim when my diamond pendant was lost. Richard, my husband told me to spend it all on myself, but there was a fair bit left and I wanted to share my good fortune with him, so I bought him a new gold watch for going out, because his other one had got broken. Boy, is he in for a surprise, I can't wait to see his face on Christmas morning, he is going to be so surprised and happy. He deserves a lift, because he still doesn't have a job yet. But, I am praying for him . Can everyone pray that he gets a job soon, he is getting quite despondant, and bringing me down with him. I would appreciate it so much guys, thanks Beautybabe

12. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

We are spending the day together, no gifts this year, but at least we'll be with family, and last night he promised to try to relax.  smile