jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

When I was a child I always wanted...for Xmas- But I never got it...

1. H.C Porter profile image85
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

When I was a little girl, I wanted a Rock Tumbler for Christmas (it was a machine that you dumped rough rocks into along with some other stuff and after a few weeks-the rocks were transformed into beautiful polished stones). I asked for it for every birthday and Christmas from the age of 6 to 11. I never got the darn thing.
    Is there a gift that you prayed you would get for Christmas-but never Santa never brought it?

1. CrystalSingleton profile image59
      CrystalSingletonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My nieces had one and it was pretty cool. I always wanted a barbie dreamhouse for my room.

1. H.C Porter profile image85
        H.C Porterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think I asked for a Barbie Dream House a few times as well... The year I grew out of playing with Barbie, my sister got the Dreamhouse, and the pink convertible Barbie car. I recall being pretty ticked off at my parents...LOL

2. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

A rock tumbler would have been cool!  I didn't even know what one was when I was a kid, though.

I don't remember so much not getting what I wanted...as either breaking it or losing it shortly after I did get it.  And usually being sick over the holidays as well--flu, cold, stomach flu, tooth problems, and once 3 of the 5 in our family all had the mumps at the same time.

Ah, memories...lol

3. bojanglesk8 profile image60
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

All I want is money.