jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Hi all How was your christmas night...

1. technocrates profile image60
    technocratesposted 7 years ago

Hi to all!!!
    Mary Christmas once again and hope you all enjoyed ya!!!
    what are your plans for new year eve!!!
    lets discuss here...
    Happy New year..

1. shazwellyn profile image83
      shazwellynposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to the days of happy hubbing Technocrates!  I will wait to see what life throws up for New Years... watch this space for the adventure to unfold! x

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Welcome to hubpages Tech! and truthfully it didn't really feel like Christmas for me this year...as for New Years no idea yet big_smile

technocratesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why it is so? You sounds so low in this festival season...Enjoy It...all is well...

3. elayne001 profile image51
    elayne001posted 7 years ago

Personally I had a wonderful time with my grandchildren for Christmas. Food, fun, and then fatique, but all is good as long as we are together.

As for New Year's, we plan to stay up and greet the New Year. Not sure how much longer I'll be around so I may as well make the best of it.

4. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 7 years ago

nice..I saw my adopted siblings and spent good times with my daughter and her best friend who calls me her 2nd mom..cause she is like my second daughter

5. Lita C. Malicdem profile image60
    Lita C. Malicdemposted 7 years ago

I was hospitalized for 2 days and 1 night, but went home December 21, so you see, I didn't miss the Christmas eve fun at home. The New Year, we'll see! Happy New Year to All hubbers, staff, and management.

technocratesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hope you have recovered from that!!!
      Get well soon...
      May this new year brings all good and happy moments in your life..

working