jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

online florist Shop?

1. 60
    jaryansposted 6 years ago

I want to send flowers to India on time for my cousin�s Birthday. Pls give some suggestions and their contact details

1. 0
      pinkyleeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

google the words florists in (ur city & state) ex- florists in chandler az that may help ... it did when i needed one

2. nikki1 profile image60
      nikki1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your best bet is go to your local one and order from there. Getting all the details in writing and get the receipts. Making sure who ever you are mailing it too making sure they can delivery there actually that day. Seeing if they can call you to let you know they delivered it to the destination.. going to a reputable florets is also important.

2. HunterGiftBaskets profile image59
    HunterGiftBasketsposted 6 years ago

Sure, sending flowers is easy there are so many affiliates out there - you should be able to walk into any florist and just place your order.
    Perhaps the value of the order may diminish as the affiliates take their cut, but hey, you still got to send flowers to india... right?

1. compu-smart profile image80
      compu-smartposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Right! Power to the flower!smile

3. KCC Big Country profile image82
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Proflowers.com has the most awesome flowers.  I believe they ship worldwide.  I've rec'd about 6 shipments from them and have been overwhelming pleased with the quality and price.