jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

The Perfect Valentines Day

1. mod2vint profile image69
    mod2vintposted 6 years ago

What would your perfect Valentine's Day be like from start to finish?

1. aware profile image71
      awareposted 6 years ago in reply to this

this v day their imploding a 40 story building in down town west palm . that's what im takeing my g friend to . and shes pissed .  oh well

mod2vintposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sounds Like it would be interesting to watch, is there a dinner planned before or after?

2. yenajeon profile image82
        yenajeonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hahahahah. Its hilarious how matter-of-fact you are about it. 'and shes pissed' I actually laughed out loud

2. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

waking up to the sight of white damask curtains fluttering in the breeze and the smell and sound of the sea, in a big soft bed wearing my true love's shirt and he brings me tea and oranges and toast on a tray and tells me all about the fun day he has planned for me here in Italy and i don't have to cook, clean or launder a single thing and then after we play all day i come out of the shower and he has laid a sparkly blue cocktail dress on the bed for me to wear that night when we go out dancing, then we ride home in a horse-drawn carriage with an open top and watch the stars come out. when we get back to our room, there is a fire waiting and chilled champagne and world class chocolates and the linens are all fresh and waiting...

mod2vintposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your a true Romantic!!

3. Onusonus profile image87
    Onusonusposted 6 years ago

That's the day of my wifes C-Section, hopefully it will go smoothly.

4. aware profile image71
    awareposted 6 years ago

breakfast before she doesnt know that yet tho

1. Mekenzie profile image91
      Mekenzieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that's sweet - she'll like that. smile

5. caravalhophoto profile image60
    caravalhophotoposted 6 years ago

a day of just being spoiled...breakfast in bed, a nice sensual message...a day of cuddling and attentive love making...a quiet romantic dinner...a bubble bath...and a clean house.

6. Lita C. Malicdem profile image60
    Lita C. Malicdemposted 6 years ago

I'll go to church, offer my beloved a prayer. Visit him for a while. Then go back home to enjoy the Valentine feast table.

working