jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. hunnybunny783 profile image61
    hunnybunny783posted 6 years ago

Valentines Day!

When people think about this day they think about having that special one with them. But when your single this can be a really depressing holiday. When I woke up this morning all I could think about is having another holiday without a boyfriend. I don’t think I’m the only person out there who gets sad when they think about having another holiday alone. But as I was thinking to myself on the way home from work I though to myself, “why is this so important?”. What I realized is that I don’t need a date to make myself feel good because I have everything I need, my friends and family. And because of that, this I know will be the best Valentines Day ever

1. 60
      jsrsolutionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi its not ,without boyfriend u can also enjoyed the . In new zealand  there is very good place that is te aroha .Its Te Aroha Hot Pools   is too good for the health .U can enjoyed there .

2. Betty Reid profile image61
    Betty Reidposted 6 years ago

That's great that you are putting the situation into perspective.  I just wanted to add that you can still enjoy flowers and chocolates even if you buy them for yourself.

3. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Ummm...wasn't that like a couple of months ago??