jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Best Holiday

1. richtwf profile image62
    richtwfposted 6 years ago

Where did you have your best holiday?

1. Ipeoney profile image85
      Ipeoneyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

road trip to florida

1. PierrePierre profile image59
        PierrePierreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Michigan lakes. So great!

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

..in the US...travelled from the west coast of Canada, south into the southern US and zigzagged across the states to the Outer Banks (east coast of US) and then north to Canada...had to stop mid Canada for family emerg. stuff before shipping my bike back to the west coast of Canada...it was great...i road my motorcycle...met the nicest people and saw the most beautiful scenery....travelled by bike for just over 3 weeks...didn't want to stop.....i need to do a long trek again really soon...except i'd like to travel for about 3-4 months like that....if i can pull it off.

3. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

At my home smile

4. 0
    Amie Warrenposted 6 years ago

The first Christmas after Katrina. The city was still reeling and the survivors were just so happy to be here, to be alive, we arranged huge Christmas dinners for the less fortunate citizens of our once beautiful city and celebrated life and the ones who did not survive. That is one wonderful thing about this city. I celebrates the life of someone when they pass. 

Second best was the first Mardi Gras after that, because no one thought we would hold it, but we did, and it was the best, if not the most lavish, Mardi Gras ever.