Wacky Halloween Costumes

1. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

I know that we aren't kids anymore, but, the last few halloweens have been a lot of fun! I dressed in costume for the first time in 2008, and had not worn a halloween costume since I was 15, which is a gap of 27 years. Last year I was the a vampire/devil, and the year before that I was just a Devil.

This year I am going a little wackier. I am going to go as a spoof charactor from the Harry Potter Movies. I am going to be Whorey Potter. I'm even planning to bring along a gag bag of supposed magic items from my fake school of Hagwartz. I am in the Hall of Griffendork, studying the art of Bitchcraft. Only all my spells do is make me giggle.

Spells like: Homoerectus, Masterbatis, and felatio-no-mo! I'm also going to have a fake spider on my shoulder as my guide.  Our school just told us that spiders have special powers, because they had a problem with spiders and needed to find a way to get rid of them, so they us keep them as pets, even though they don't do jack! (sound familiar Harry potter owls?)

Anyways, this is the first time I thought about putting a lot of work into a costume. What do you think? And, have you ever gone this crazy with a Halloween costume or decoration? I know I have seen my share of wild ones.

The party I am going to (This Saturday) has an alien theme. And last year the theme was Zombies. It was very cool, complete with great music and disco lights, all out in the woods. It was creepy and cool at the same time.