jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

what is the best Halloween costume you have ever seen?

1. Jesusjohn78 profile image80
    Jesusjohn78posted 5 years ago

What is the best Halloween costume you have ever seen?

In the '90s I saw 6 girls running down the street at Ohio State dressed as a 6 pack of Budweiser. Each girl was a separate can and they were all linked together like a 6 pack.   I thought it was a very creative costume and always wondered how they got through the door at parties. So what is the best costume you have seen?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i love it when a girl puts on a catwoman or supergirl outfit. tongue those costumes are hot. tongue

2. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 5 years ago

My favorite was not a costume, but rather a memory of myself and a friend causing a raucous (and being denied entry) into a club on halloween because we refused to surrender our weapons (a plastic hatchet and a plastic axe).

3. raisingme profile image89
    raisingmeposted 5 years ago

Very pregnant woman dressed as a nun

4. Jaynie2000 profile image86
    Jaynie2000posted 5 years ago

Girl in a purple body suit with a green stem hat who was covered in purple balloons. She was a bunch of grapes and looked great...until everyone popped the balloons. Then she was just a girl in a purple body suit. But at least she had a nice physique, so it was all good. ( -:

5. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

i use to shoot people with a squirt gun on halloween.

they would ask what I was and I would reply "I'm a bidet and you are an a$$$$$e