jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

Happy Thanks-Giving :) What things are you Thankful For This Year?

1. starme77 profile image84
    starme77posted 5 years ago

To all who celebtrate it smile  What things are you thankful for?
    I'm thankful to be moved to a new place, for my Mother-In-Law , My Daughter , My Son (who by the way has been accepted into two Universities so far!) I'm Thankful I am making it through an incredibley insane year with my sanity still available to me (lol)  and for all My friends here at Hub Pages - neat place - great friends - I love it here smile So how bout you - what ya thankful for ?

2. 0
    4youreyesposted 5 years ago

I am thankful for a loving husband who has encouraged me to to broaden my life and I've landed here.I am blessed to have every thing in life I need.Many people today get their wants and needs mixed up. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

1. 0
      ralwusposted 5 years ago

I am thankful for trash men and letter carriers and how they keep their mouths shut. I am thankful that I can grow whiskers that hide my dewlap, something women cannot do. big_smile

1. starme77 profile image84
        starme77posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nice!  lol lol

2. pisean282311 profile image60
      pisean282311posted 5 years ago

many things...first half i was in rough phase and i am thankful to all my friends and my family...second half is exciting one and i am thankful to all those who allowed me to provide my services to...

3. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

i  thankful for another healthy year. also for the ability to multi-task,as a freelancer.
      writing,art,photos,crafts,etc, without losing my mind.

4. PierrePierre profile image60
      PierrePierreposted 5 years ago

Apart from family and friends who I truly love, I also want to express my gratitude to passers-by in my life. This may sound a little weird, but it is my sincere feeling, especially during recent days.

5. manlypoetryman profile image70
      manlypoetrymanposted 5 years ago

I'm thankful that I still have my wits about me...and that they are still as sharp as.

6. prettydarkhorse profile image66
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

My baby and me are healthy!

7. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

so many things.. health, happiness, home, my family, my new daughter-in-law!, opportunities, friends, my dog Yogi, beauty of my home area, sunshine, nature, silence... the year I've had to learn and grow, on and on...

a happy thanksgiving to everyone. smile

8. 0
      pinkyleeposted 5 years ago

Every year I am thankful for my family and friends but this year I am especially thankful that the hopsitals were able to find a way for my mom to have her life saving surgery otherwise she might not be here to celebrate the holidays with us. I am also thankful for my grandparents who were there for me through the whole surgery process and Terry the love of my life who was also there for me through the whole process. I have the best family ever and I love each and everyone of them with every fiber of my being.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! smile

9. MichelleArakaki profile image59
      MichelleArakakiposted 5 years ago

I am thankful for my wonderful family and husband and friends.

10. holidayseason profile image60
      holidayseasonposted 5 years ago

I am thankful enough that my mom is healthy and my little sister is doing good in her studies. Even though I'm away to them. I am very thankful knowing that they are alright:) Happy Thanksgiving:)