jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

valentines day

1. aleisha-allan profile image70
    aleisha-allanposted 5 years ago

is valentines day over rated, just another day to make singles feel bad?, a day to show how much you love someone?, or should you show that person EVERYDAY how much you love them?

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I personally find nothing wrong in valentine's day...ofcourse one must show love every day but we can always have a day dedicated to it...atleast those who dont express love quiet often can use this day...

1. sumitparihar profile image61
        sumitpariharposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yes,i agree  with you.atlest we have a special day to show aour love for a special one....

2. visitmaniac profile image59
    visitmaniacposted 5 years ago

It's a bit over rated but if you do have someone or someone you have not had the guts to ask out yet V day makes that perfect day for a lot of people.

Never the less if you truly love someone show them love every day smile Be there for them and go out of your way for them more then just one time a year.

3. Ellarose92 profile image59
    Ellarose92posted 5 years ago

i dont think its overated, i think its cute maybe you can make everything heart shaped for dinner or make an excuse to go out since today is a monday or just be all lovey dovy i mean why not? I hate the people who dont like valentines day because no one is forcing them to celebrate it and if your single why would u pick valentines day to go out? thats just asking to be sad cause your alone and your alone everyday anyways so why should it make a diffirence? i think its fun!

4. Iontach profile image88
    Iontachposted 5 years ago

I think it's a lovely day where two people can put extra effort into showing each other how much they love each other.
    It's fun a different and it's nice to have something different every now and then.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!