jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Halloween is coming!

1. Johnjfernando profile image60
    Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago

I'm going to be a vampire. What are you going to be this time around for Halloween?...

1. profile image0
      lavender3957posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am going as Grandma Pumpkin from the old Pumpkin Patch. Thought this would be cute for the grand children who stop to see Nana on Halloween.

Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thats cute actually. I hope this time we might have something like a few Harry Potter treats; Chocolate Frogs, Every Flavor Beans, etc.

2. luvpassion profile image61
    luvpassionposted 5 years ago

I'm going as an atheist (((Scary huh!))) lol lol

3. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

Has anyone considered going as a Panda?  hmm  (That might scare the daylights out of a lot of people, I'd think...)

Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LMAO!!!!!....Yeah actually a friend of mine is. That's ironically his nickname as well.

4. travelsee profile image58
    travelseeposted 5 years ago

A simple white sheet for the classic ghost look.

5. profile image0
    RookerySpoonerposted 5 years ago

I am going to turn off the lights and pretend I am not in.  I don't like strange kids expecting sweets, and they always expect a treat, but never have any tricks planned.  They are so unimaginative today.  I don't know why they can't just steal them from shops, like they do every other time of the year.

1. jfay2011 profile image59
      jfay2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ha ha.  We used to do the prank phone calls and pretend we're someone or some stupid object.  We did crazy things as kids and we all created our own costumes.  Nowadays everyone just buys them.

working