10 Questions about Social Media and Justin Bieber: Seriously?!
Oh social media, I know you so well!
We spend many hours together each day and you bring me both Facebook friends and Twitter buddies. Do you mind if I take you away from the buzz of your world for a few minutes to ask you a few questions?
Let Me Ask You A Few Questions
10 Questions about Social Media
1. If you don't hear the "LOL" in person, does it still happen?
2. Why is it called "social media" when a person sends a Tweet while sitting alone at a computer?
3. Why is it that the Facebook colors are blue when the network has so many users? Shouldn't the social media network be happy instead of blue? (Why yes, you can groan here!)
Facebook - Questions To Ask!
4. Is a blog a social media tool?
5. Why does Justin Bieber get over 4,000 retweets off the Tweet "less than #3HOURS until #BIEBERonNBC...", yet I only get three retweets off an article I spent an hour writing?
6. If "The medium is the message", what message is being made when Kim Kardashian shares her post on Google+ that is titled, "Baby Seahorses Are the Cutest!"
7. Why is "Unfollowing" a person on an online network taken so personally by that person?
8. If SEO is peanut butter and raspberry jam is the content, what is social media?
9. Why does "Viral" mean something has become popular very quickly yet also refers to something caused by a virus?
10. Hey Justin Bieber: Can I get a retweet?
Should I Comment On Facebook Or On Twitter?
- 10 Thoughts That Will Wake You Up In The Middle Of the Night
Some nights your thoughts are agonizing as they crowd your mind and keep you from staying asleep. Here are 10 funny thoughts that will wake you up in the middle of the night.
- Top 5 Funny Thoughts As I Unpack My Summer Clothes
Here I go, unpacking my summer wardrobe again. Seriously, I wore THAT last year? Here are some random thoughts I have while looking at my summer clothes as I unpack them.
More by this Author
Cell phone addiction is a growing problem. Learn to identify the symptoms, what are the causes, and realistic solutions to control the issue.
Bloggers receive a variety of awards for reasons related to their websites. While many bloggers are excited to be nominated, other writers do not accept the awards and openly explain the policy on their sites. There are...
There are creative ways to celebrate birthdays with no money. Use free resources online and innovative methods that are free. Celebrate and still have fun!