10 Signs You Should Take A Break From Your Cell Phone!
Your Cell Phone
Shout out to those people who keep their cell phone cradled in their hands like a baby. Is that you? If so, I hope you can laugh at yourself! Here are 10 signs that you need to take a break from your cell phone.
Why 10 signs? Well, five is not enough reasons to get the point across, 8 is an unusual quantity and 10 is a good round figure. Please hold your questions until the end (hint: the comments section). Thank-you!
1. You take your smartphone to the bathroom... And use it while you, er, process a few things!
2. You have indents on your fingertips from all of the tapping of your Blackberry keys. Come on people, do you really need to text that much?!
3. Your boyfriend/girlfriend is starting to resemble an iPhone.
4. You spend your tax refund on HTC accessories that aren't even on sale.
Tsk Tsk, the Accessories Are Not Even On Sale
5. All of your cell birthday gifts are cell phone covers. Two years in a row now!
6. You told yourself you would put down your cell for 10 minutes and you lasted 10 seconds.
7. You named your smartphone Fred.
8. When asked what three things you would take to a desert island with you, you said "cell phone" three times.
On The Deserted Island: Just You and Your Cell Phone
9. You base all of your major decisions on the answer to this question: "What would my phone do in this situation?"
10. If you had to choose between your cell phone and your dog, you'd need a few minutes to decide.
It's the Dog or It's Your Smartphone
- 10 Famous Celebrities Without Cell Phones
The average person can’t imagine life without a cell phone these days. But what if you’re a superstar celebrity?
- Cell Phone Addiction: The Symptoms and Methods of Tr...
Cell phones are often glued to the hands of people or available by blue tooth. In many ways, cell phones are addictive. Cell phone addictions have negative effects on people such as isolation and unbalanced priorities. There are effective ways to tre
More by this Author
There are creative ways to celebrate birthdays with no money. Use free resources online and innovative methods that are free. Celebrate and still have fun!
Bloggers receive a variety of awards for reasons related to their websites. While many bloggers are excited to be nominated, other writers do not accept the awards and openly explain the policy on their sites. There are...
Cell phone addiction is a growing problem. Learn to identify the symptoms, what are the causes, and realistic solutions to control the issue.