20 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes
- Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain.~Vivian Greene
- Sometimes our candle goes out, but is blown into flame by an encounter with another human being.~Albert Schweitzer
- When we have done our best, we should wait the result in peace.~J. Lubbock
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.~Henry Ford
- Inch by inch, life's a cinch. Yard by yard, life is hard.~Unknown
- To love what you do and feel that it matters – how could anything be more fun?~Katharine Graham
- Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting golden delicious.~Bill Meyer
- You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want.~Zig Ziglar
- Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.~Abraham Lincoln
- A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.~Benjamin Franklin
- We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.~Winston Churchill
- What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.~Aristotle
- You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.~Wayne Gretsky
- Progress always involves risks. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.~Frederick B. Wilcox
- A journey of a thousand miles begins within a single step.~Chinese Proverb
- The key is not to prioritize what's on the schedule, but to schedule your priorities.~Stephen Covey
- All things are difficult before they are easy.~John Norley
- Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.~Will Rogers
- Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for...~Joseph Addison
More Resources for Quotes
More by this Author
I have been raising chickens over five years and have worked with many breeds of poultry. Most people start out in search of a good egg layer and think nothing about the personalities of the chicken. Same with me. My...
What constitutes a good pair of boots? In my opinion, the best boots are the ones that look like they should have been thrown away a long time ago but I still keep on wearing them. They are worn, distressed, but still...
Keeping chickens in your backyard is fun! They are one of the most maintenance-free pets. Their daily requirements mainly consist of feeding and watering. And if you do this they give you a reward, an egg! But to keep...
Comment with Your Favorite Quote
No comments yet.