68 Plus One Reasons Why Linda Sunshine is So Awesome!
What in the world has happened since we met Linda Bilyeu? We have learned so much from this Angel, I'm telling you! She has made a difference on this site and we all come to check on her Pimping, every other Hour. We met her on Twitter and from them on, she became our friend overnite. I know, I know Linda, Chuckles and all. Seems that you have that smile before opening a gift...without much fanfarre here they are:
LINDA BILYEU'S SIXTY EIGHT PLUS ONE REASONS.....WHY SHE IS SO AWESOME!
- She is cool!
- She has a long list for Santa and secretly has included our names
- She and missOlive elect the 'Hub Hopper of the day'
- She is a BSB fan number One!
- She knows about Casey Anthony more than her own life...!
- She made a difference in our Hub Community
- She is most likely to go viral
- She chose us over pills and antidepressants
- She has been a stalker before a hopper
- She and MissOlive and Kelly, know what legal pimping is all about, free of charge!
- She will moderate you with Pyschology
- She is done with Disneyworld
- She can make you smile
- She can make you ponder
- She can make you vent
- She is a loving mom! Right Miss Olive?
- She craves for humor and laughs
- She can remember her first job so well!
- She thinks hubbing is a free therapy! Sorry Doctor Phil
- She has a heart as big...Well, bigger than Florida!
- She is dedicated; we all know it by now!
- She is witty
- She can be flirtatious in a good manner
- She can agree in disagreeing
- She is a Cancer and is a cancer's advocate
- She loves Farrah Fawcett, and even wrote her a letter. Great job!
- She Knows what to sell us on Ebay
- She has 2 wonderful daughters
- She would like to make a movie, Titled: "How I became viral throughout HP"
- She is very giving
- She knows about angels
- She can share her Amazon secret deals
- She would like to go back to College
- She admires Ricky Martin
- She would love to spend one night at The White House
- She Would like us to smile around her always!
- She loves her granddaughter!
- She loves animals, except that crocodile in her swimming pool
- She is expecting $3,289,000.00 from Zynga, the money she earned before rehab.
- She has letters to celebrities not sent yet
- She personally knows Chuck the duck, oh! F#!
- She thinks that true friendship is seen through the heart
- She detest cold weather and loves the sunshine, Sorry Santa!
- She was your Farmville and Cityville buddy and you didn't know?
- She can tell you about new franchises
- She is the perfect mother in law; okay sons in law, where is my check?
- She cherishes and appreciates a friendship like Gold
- She has thousand of friends inside her Computer
- She can be your 'Soul Sister' like Suzanne Michelle
- She met her match in Lord de Cross
- She knows so much about Prostate Cancer, so we men, can ask..?
- She would love to be a Gansta granny, pimping was first...!
- She knows about dilemmas in life. HP or a trip to Paris?
- She would love to teach, at least for a day, to MissOlive's Class
- We are always on her mind and her heart.
- She goes with the flow
- She can tell you how to improve your spirituality
- She is never too old to bust a move. We didn't get that one!
- She knows about strenght through others
- She is the sunshine in our lives that keeps us sane
- She is a talkaholic, free of charge
- She admires Cogerson, Dex....and the rest of us.
- She has 70 reasons to smile..!
- She dreamed last night of Zero balance on her Credit Card,
- She would Love Social Networking with Surround sound
- She can twist, shout and holler at a Concert
- She loves free panties coupons from Victoria Secret. Not for us, we pass!
- She loves to death Faith, her 5 years old granddaughter.
- She has won our admiration....(sob, sniff, pimped out)
HER TRADEMARK..A VIDEO AT THE END..
More by this Author
A piece of creativity for our own humanity. Do we have still the desire to change a world for generations to come? Or we will be these followers with no end?
Science fiction, poetry, imagination... and much more in one piece of inspiration. Open your mind and join us.
million of years ago, the first cells or protocells were creating complex entities that would pave the way for our dinosaurs and mammoths. the atmosphere had reached its current nitrogen/oxygen balance, cool enough to...