Aunt and Uncle Quotes and Sayings
Aunt Quotes and Sayings
- An aunt is someone special to remember with warmth, think of with pride, and cherish with love.
- An aunt adds beauty, joy and love to life.
- Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend.
- An aunt is a gift whose worth cannot be measured except by the heart.
- Aunt, you're forever in my heart.
- An aunt makes life a little sweeter.
- Aunt: A cherished friend and personal cheerleader who will always see you through rose colored glasses.
- I not only call you aunt, I call you friend.
- An aunt is a joy to remember your whole life through.
- A wonderful aunt, a special friend on this we both agree, so much a part of lovely times we keep in memory.
- God couldn't be everywhere so he createds Aunts.
- A garden of love grows in my aunt's heart.
- There are angels walking on this earth disguised as aunts.
- You are such a special aunt; warm and caring, a good friend, someone to talk to , to trust, to look up to.
- Aunts like you are precious and few.
- An aunt grows more precious as time goes by.
- Aunt, may your heart be filled wilth light and love, may your life be touched by beauty, and may your home be warm with happiness.
- Everything is nicer when shared with an aunt.
- An aunt grows more treasured as time goes by.
- Aunt, without you there were many occasions I would have missed, things I could not have achieved and I don't think I would have grown into the person I am without your influence.
Aunt and Uncle Poem
My aunts and uncles are one of a kin,
A liitle goffy but are quite a great find.
They like to play the same silly games,
And are always calling me strange little names.
They love to hug and kiss, tickle and squeeze,
And sometimes I even bounce on their knees.
I like it so much I can't help but grin,
I know its their hearts I'll surely win.
Author: Bernadett Redmond
Uncle Quotes and Sayings
- You can tell your uncle stuff that you could not tell you dad. That is kind of the role of an uncle.
- An uncle is a joy to remember your whole life through.
- God couldn't be everywhere so he created uncles.
- Uncle: of all my favorite happy times so special to recall, the times we've spent together are my most cherished of all.
- An uncle is a blessing, it means so many things words could never tell the joy an Uncle brings.
- Being an uncle is better than being a Superhero.
- An uncle is a bond of faith that even time can't sever, a gift to last all of our lives an uncle is forever.
Thank you for the wonderful memories
When I was a girl my favorite times were spent with my Aunt Bea. She always seemed to make me feel safe, secure, and loved.
Everything we did together was fun. She could even make household chores fun. She'd make up games and challenges and before you know it all of your chores were over.
Every word that came out of my mouth seemed to be of the upmost importance. As we sat at the kitchen table talking she would make it seem as though what I was saying was worth listening too. There was nothing I couldn't tell her.
My Aunt left this world when I was 18 years old, more years ago than I want to remember. She is still in my heart. There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss her.
Thank you Aunt Bea for all of the wonderful memories and the heart full of love. With her love she made me at I am today. She helped m believe in myself, she made me feel loved.
My favorite Aunt quote:
"Aunt: A cherished friend, friend and personal cheerleader who will always see you through rose-colored glasses." Anonymous
- How to Care for an Elderly Parent, Aunt or Uncle
A personal account of hiring health care aides, dealing with elder care agencies, and the importance of having power of attorney.
- Aunt and Niece: The Unique Relationship
Hub about the unique relationship between aunts and nieces, two women thrown together by birth, but kept together by love.
- Attention All Aunts: How To Make The Most Of This Sp...
Being an aunt is a special privilege, and there are numerous ways to make the most of this significant role in the lives of your nieces and nephews.
- Quotes About Aunts
Quotes about aunts from literature, both old and modern.
- Tribute to the Last Aunt
With the passing of each aunt, there appears another empty seat in our theater. We shift our gaze to the next till the last aunt leaves, and we can only look toward the memories of love and support.
More by this Author
Perseverance is that extra push that keeps you going when you want to throw up you hands and quit. Without that little quality called perseverance you will never meet your goals.
Baby showers are fun and full of promise. A special gift at this time is especially appreciated.
The Supreme Court of the U.S. met for the first time on February 1, 1790. Abraham Lincoln was born on February 12, 1809. Super Bowl XLIV will be held February 6th at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. On...