Baby Shower Gifts, Quotes and Sayings
Baby Quotes and Sayings
- A mothers joy begin new life is stirring inside...when a tiny heart beat is heard for the very first time and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone. - Unknown
- A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. - Eda J. Le Shan
- A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart until the day you die. - Mary Mason
- A baby is sunshine and moonbeams and more brightening your world has never seen before. - Unknown
- A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. - Carl Sandburg
- A baby is an artistic expression of a masterpiece in progress. - Unknown
- A baby is cuddles and tickles on toes, the sweet scent of powder, a kiss on the nose. - Unknown
- Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child. - Tina Brown
- A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men. - Martin Fraquhar Tupper
- Babies make your heart bigger. - Brienne Kearney
- Babies touch the world with love. - Unknown
- Ten little fingers, ten tiny toes, the sweetest of smiles and a cute little nose. All these things add up to a very special thing A Baby the greatest of gifts that life can bring. - Unknown
- When you're drawing up you first list of miracles, you might place near the top the first moment your baby smiles at you. - Bob Greene
- Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone
Homemade Baby Shower Gift Ideas
- Stitch up a personalized baby blanket. There are many craft stores that carry ready made blanket just waiting to have teddy bears, Noah's ark, and other baby themes stitched on them. There's nothing like a homemade gift to show you care.
- Make a baby quilt. Use scraps of baby themed fabric to make simple 2" squares. Sew them together and you have a beautiful one-of-a-kind baby quilt. Make sure to use neutral colors unless, of course, you know what the sex of the baby will be.
- Make a gift basket. Fill it with anything that catches your eye for a baby. You can fill it with toys, little onsies, diapers, rattles, baby wipes, baby washcloths and towels, the list goes on and on. To house all of your gifts you can use a basket, a baby tub, a wagon, a diaper bag, or anything else you can think of, the sky is the limit. Keep in mind what the mother needs or would like to have.
- Make a diaper bag. Open up one of the major pattern books and find a pattern for a diaper bag. Pick out an adorable baby themed fabric and get busy. Even if the mother already has a diaper bag she will be thrilled to show off a new one made just for her.
- Buy a onesie or sleeper and find a cute, small baby pattern, some aida cloth and stitch away. Everyone will love these personalized little outfits.
- For crocheters, there's nothing prettier than a hand crocheted baby blanket. Make sure to pick colors that the mother is using in the nursery and a simple pattern. You can never have too many covers for a baby.
- For scrapbookers, put together a baby book. You can use some of the quotes and sayings included in this hub. It is an extremely thoughtful gift that a mother will treasure always.
- Decorate a frame to create a beautiful personalized baby frame.
Unusual Baby Shower Gift Ideas and Where to Find Them Online
- Baby diaper bouquet - this inventive gift comes in several different themes. Included in the bouquet is: 6 Huggies diapers in size 3, 2 pair of white socks in 3 to 6 month size and 1 neutral color onesie in size 3 to 6 month size. Also included for your convenience is an adorable themed gift tag tied on the bouquet with a coordinated ribbon. You can find this unique gift at: www.babyshowerstuff.com/baby-shower-diaper-bouquets
- Elegant Treasure Baby Gift Basket - this beautiful, thoughtful gift includes: a decorative embroidered baby pillow, "Lock of Hair" keepsake with comb and record card, decorative baby bootie photo book and matching frame, 5" plush rattle, a pair of crocheted baby booties in 0 to 6 month size, an 8" Teddy Bear, a 4" fleece squeak toy, and four soft terry cloth washcloths. Available at:
- Earth Mama Angel Baby - Angel Baby Kit. This kit includes all natural and organic herbal products for the discerning mother and baby. It includes: Angel Baby Bottom Balm a diaper rash and first aid salve; Bath Blossoms, calming bath blossoms for a fussy baby; Angel Baby Onesie an 100% organic cotton onesie in size 3 to 6 months; Angel Baby Diaper Rash Soap, a mini bar for diaper rashes and first aid and; Angel Baby Lotion a soothing lotion for baby.
- Baby Einstein Wiggle Wagon - this gift is filled with educational and developmental products and toys in bright baby-appealing colors. It includes: Baby Einstein Musical Interactive Book; Buzzy Bee Crib Toy; Baby Einstein Caterpillar Pattle & Teether; Baby Einstein Look and Find Large Board Book; Bug Cooling Teether; Baby Einstein On the Go Caterpillar Link Set; Radio Flyer Wagon and; a personalized ribbon. You can find this wonderfully educational gift at: http://www.simplyuniquebabygifts.com/baby-einstein-wiggle-wagon.html
- Creative gift and gift wrapping ideas for baby showe...
The sky's the limit. Don't be afraid to take an idea and put your own twist to it or go off on a tangent. Be a kid again. Let yourself get inspired. Chances are more than likely you're stuff will look at least as good if not better than a professiona
- 10 Easy, Fun and Modern Baby Shower Games
You are in charge of planning a baby shower and the last thing on your mind is probably the games that you're going to play at this event. Sure, it has crossed your mind that you need to figure out what...
- Fun and Easy Baby Shower Games
Baby showers are almost always filled with much fun, laughter, food, family, friends, gifts, and let's not forget- the games! Any one with a competitive spirit arrives at any baby shower with a feeling of...
- Baby Shower Gift and Decoration - How to Make A Diap...
A diaper cake is a tiered 'cake' shaped decoration made of rolled baby diapers and other items needed to welcome a baby into the world. It makes an amusing and attractive centerpiece for a baby shower as well...
- Baby Shower Card Messages - - Examples of What To Wr...
Wondering what to write in a baby card? Figuring out a special congratulatory message for your friend, relative, son, daughter, or other loved one can be a challenge. Use these baby card message ideas for...
More by this Author
The Supreme Court of the U.S. met for the first time on February 1, 1790. Abraham Lincoln was born on February 12, 1809. Super Bowl XLIV will be held February 6th at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. On...
Remember that special aunt or uncle that always showed how much they cared? Now you can show them how much you care by sending them a loving quote.
Different styles look better on some than others. We all want to look good, that's a given. To look your best, you need to dress for your body type.