Good Funny Wellness Quotes and Sayings about Health
Good Quotes About Wellness and Health
Do you know the best funny wellness quotes and sayings about health? Health is wealth, but many folk seem not to take serious some of these quotations about health-care, well-being, fitness and illness. Keep in mind that our body must be properly taken good care of so as to function efficiently, and in order not to break down one of a sudden.
You are in charge of your destiny, the way you take care of yourself today is how you’ll live to enjoy yourself. Let us encourage others to be more cautious about their health status so as to be healthier to live a fulfilled life on earth.
Funny Famous Quotes about Health, Well-being, Wellness and Illness
- “Illness is the most heeded of doctors: to goodness and wisdom we only make promises; pain we obey.” – Marcel Proust
- “Health is better than wealth.” - Spanish Proverb
- “Half the costs of illness are wasted on conditions that could be prevented.” - Dr. Joseph Pizzorno
- ”A sound heart is life to the body, but envy is rottenness to the bones.” - Proverbs 14:30
- “Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws.” – Charles Simmons
- “People who are always taking care of their health are like misers who are hoarding a treasure which they have never spirit enough to enjoy.” – Laurence Sterne
- “With a grain of salt. Take something not literally, but with due consideration.” – Latin Proverb
- “Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” – BKS Iyengar
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” – Spanish Proverb
- "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
- ”The spirit of a man will sustain him in sickness, but who can bear a broken spirit?” - Proverbs 18:14
Funny Sayings About Wellness and Health
- “Destroy yourself physically and morally and insist that all true brothers do likewise as an expression of unity.” – Robert Hunter
- "Before healing others, heal yourself" – Gambian Proverb
- "I never miss a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
- ”The thousand mysteries around us would not trouble but interest us, if only we had cheerful, healthy hearts.” - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
- “If you don’t take care of yourself, the undertaker will overtake that responsibility for you.” – Carrie Latet
- "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time." - George Bernard Shaw
- “He who eats alone chokes alone.” - Arabian Proverb
- "A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book" - Irish Proverb
- "A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tool" - Spanish Proverb
- “If man thinks about his physical or moral state he usually discovers that he is ill.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
More Quotations about health, Well-being, Wellness and Illness
- "I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them." - Ian L. Fleming
- “We must turn to nature itself, to the observations of the body in health and in disease to learn the truth.” – Hippocrates
- “Have you found honey? Eat only as much as you need, lest you be filled with it and vomit.” – Proverbs 25:16
- “Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by fighting back.” – Paul Erdos
- “In minds crammed with thoughts, organs clogged with toxins, and bodies stiffened with neglect, there is just no space for anything else.” – Alison Rose
- “He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything. - Arabian Proverb
- “He who sees the calamity of other people finds his own calamity light.” - Arabian Proverb
- “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.” – Irish Proverb
- "Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship." - Sharon Stone
- "While we are postponing, life speeds by." – Seneca
- “After dinner rest a while, after supper walk a mile.” - Spanish Proverb
- "I'll sleep when I'm dead." – Warren Zevon
Inspirational Quotes About Health and Wellness
- Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it - Plato
- Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general - Mark Rippetoe
- Regular exercise keeps you healthy. Use the staircase more often! - Unknown
How helpful is this hub to you? Make use of the comment box below to leave your feedback for further review about quotations about wellness and illness. Now press ctrl + D to bookmark and share with friends the “best funny famous quotes and sayings about health.”
More by this Author
Get the best from these cute funny short quotes and sayings. They were thoroughly researched, found useful, and contain some nice famous quotations about love, friends or friendship and life quote.
Send funny best friend quotes and sayings to your love ones to make them feel excited. A good famous friendship quote posted will show how much you feel about your relationship with them.
Examples of thank you letter, messages and sayings to write in a card for a good mentor and teacher. Express your appreciation to him/her for guiding and mentoring you.