Gormless: Bill O'Reilly's Word of the Day on Fox News Channel's The O'Reilly Factor
Who You Callin' Dull?
- Bill O'Reilly's ("O'Reilly Factor"/Fox News) word of the day today was "Gormless."
- Thank you Bill, this one is going to be fun.
- Gormless:(Adj.) Lacking intelligence and vitality; dull.
- A lot of presidential memoirs, they say, are dull and self-serving. I hope mine is interesting and self-serving.
- Bill Clinton
Did You Just Call Me "Gormless?"
Joint Session of the "Lacking Intelligence and Vitality" Group
And There Are Always Some Gormless Celebrities!
Those Cute Olsen Twins Are Now...
Rich, and Dull, Dull, Dull (Like Totally Gormless)
Check Out Some of My Other Hubs
- Contumacious: Bill O'Reilly's Word of the Day on Fo...
This article takes the Word of the Day by Bill O'Reilly on Fox News Network to a whole new level. Today's word was
- Jackanapes: Bill O'Reilly's Word of the Day on Fox ...
This hub takes Bill O'Reilly's Word of the Day
- Pecksniffian: Bill O'Reilly's Word of the Day on Fo...
Pecksniffian is the Word of the Day for Bill O'Reilly on
More by this Author
This article will give you detailed instructions on how to "clone" your favorite geranium plant from a cutting. It is easy to do, and each new plant will have the same characteristics of the first plant so there will...
Pecksniffian is the Word of the Day for Bill O'Reilly on "The O'Reilly Factor" (Fox News), and it means to be falsely moralistic, hypocritical or sincere. There were so many politicians that fit the description, it was...
This is a how-to article on growing camellia flowers from cuttings. If you have a beautiful camellia plant, you can actually "clone" it!
No comments yet.