Indolent: Bill O'Reilly's Word of the Day on Fox News Channel's The O'Reilly Factor
"I Just Want to Be Indolent Today"
- Indolent is Bill O'Reilly's word of the day, and it pretty much means lazy, so whenever I think of anything lazy, I think of cats. They can be laaaaazzzyyyyy! (Although a lot of times, the first thing I think of is a lazy teenager with some sort of joy stick in his/her hand, or a phone, or a remote, or any other technological items that have caused most of the cases of indolence of teens).
- If you are lacking motivation, you might very well be suffering from indolence. Do any of these words describe you (or your cat) (or your teenager)?
- Drone, easy-going, faineant, idle, inactive, inert, lackadaisical, languid, lax, LAZY, lethargic, listless, resting, shiftless, slothful, slow, slow-going, sluggish, torpid, abstracted, apathetic, daydreaming, disinterested, dreamy, dull, energyless, enervated, halfhearted, inattentive, incurious, INDOLENT, inert, laid back, languishing, languorous, limp, moony, passive, slothful, spiritless, spring fever, or unconcerned (those are just a few that come to mind).
And, if you are NOT LAZY, wouldn't you give your right arm to be able to relax like the cat on the keyboard to the right. OMG!
Please Check Out Some of My Other Articles
- Barbermonger: Bill O'Reilly's Word of the Day on Fo...
Bill O'Reilly's word of the day was barbermonger and you could look it up in the dictionary, but reading my spin on the word (with photos of course) is much more fun. Keep 'em coming Fox News!
- Codswallop: Bill O'Reilly's Word of the Day on Fox ...
You've heard of speed-reading, haven't you? Well, what we have here is speed-speaking! These are nonsense sentences that are written to be read quickly. Or, call it codswallop if you want to!
- Jackanapes: Bill O'Reilly's Word of the Day on Fox ...
This hub takes Bill O'Reilly's Word of the Day
- Pawky: Bill O'Reilly's Word of the Day on Fox News ...
Bill O'Reilly (The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News Channel) always has a word of the day at the end of his show. Today it was pawky, and this article takes a look at some pawky people.
More by this Author
The best way to propagate a beautiful big-leaf maple tree is from cuttings, and this article will show you exactly how to do it. A tree "cloned" from cuttings will have exactly the same characteristics as the...
Pecksniffian is the Word of the Day for Bill O'Reilly on "The O'Reilly Factor" (Fox News), and it means to be falsely moralistic, hypocritical or sincere. There were so many politicians that fit the...
This is a how-to article on growing camellia flowers from cuttings. If you have a beautiful camellia plant, you can actually "clone" it!