Congratulations for a wedding: Messages, poems and quotes for wedding cards
Congratulations for a wedding: This posts shares beautiful messages, poems and quotes that can be written on a wedding card. Take ideas for congratulatory messages that are either short rhymes or those that are perfect for text messages, emails or Facebook posts and updates. A sweet and beautiful message on a card will be the perfect accompaniment to your wedding gift for the newlyweds.
Congratulations for a wedding: Short rhyming messages and short poems
You can buy a wedding card but that will not be as personal as writing your own special wish for a newly married couple. Give the new bride and groom something to hold on to for the rest of their lives, by being more creative and writing a short message that comes from the bottom of your heart. It can be an intricate poem or a simply rhyme, as long as you genuinely mean it, your wish will definitely shine. Here are a few awesome ideas to get you started.
1) May your love bloom more and more
May your marriage never go sore
May your married life never be a bore
May you both be showered with love in galore
Congratulations on your wedding, I love you both to the core
2) They are not mere ornaments, these wedding rings
They are promises to bear childish tantrums and girly mood swings
Your wedding vows are not just sweet lines
They are a promise to bear the complaints and whines
3) I look into the heavens and pray
That your wedding keeps misfortunes away
That you may never face dismay
That happiness and joy always come your way
Congratulations on your wedding day
4) May you fly away
With each other
Glide, swing and sway
In the company of one another
May you enjoy life
In each other's snare
Without a single shard of strife
Lay each other's hearts bare
Congratulations to the new husband and wife
5) I wish you have a terrific married life
Free of misery, agony and strife
6) Weddings like yours are bound to be harmonious and pure
To all the troubles in your life, may this union be a magical cure
You will be the happiest couple alive, of that I am sure
7) Cut the lovely cake
There are tons of memories to make
Spread this cheer and joy
It is your time to enjoy
Let your wedding spread the bliss
As you both give each other a kiss
Congratulations on becoming one
I wish you a life full of fun
8) Cupid came with an arrow and a bow
Love erupted and started to flow
Such a happy couple, you both glow
Congratulations, your wedding has been a beautiful show
9) Sorry to say
But as you become one
You will have nowhere else to run
Congratulations o your wedding day
10) I can't pick the right words to say
How happy I am for you both on your wedding day
A cute couple, I hope you forever stay
Congratulations to the both of you on this special day
11) A lovely couple like you
Deserves a future that is promising and new
Congratulations for getting married to the both of you
12) I cannot contain my smile
As the beautiful bride walks down the aisle
I wish you the picture perfect wedding
Beautiful and full of bling
I wish you a married life like no other
After all, both of you are made for one another
13) I have known you both since childhood
When you both fell in love, I know it was for good
Now that you are officially husband and wife
I wish you both a happily married life
14) What more can I say
To such a cute pair
There is harmony, as you dance and sway
There is love in the air
Congratulations on your wedding day
15) Marriage is a lovely bond
That is created by cupid's wand
You were destined to be together
Because you were made for each other
16) The sound of the wedding bells
Is a tale of your love that tells
Of how much you care
All the love you share
As a testimony to your union may I say
Congratulations to you on your wedding day
17) On your wedding day
I wish you all the good things in life
May you have an awesome journey, I pray
Cheers to the newlywed husband and wife
18) Marriage is a way
For lovers to confess and say
How much they care
Without each other they can't fare
May your union too
Be blissful for both of you
Congratulations for tying the knot
I know you love each other a lot
19) On your wedding day today
Let's clink our glasses and say
Cheers to the lovely couple
May your happiness double
As you become one from two
Wishing a happy marriage to you
20) I wish a happy married life to you both
As you take a lifelong oath
Of keeping each other happy and hale
Of letting the boat of your life smoothly sail
Wish you a great journey of marriage
As you both step aboard your marital carriage
Gift ideas for newlyweds
Congratulations for a wedding: Messages and quotes
Are you going to congratulation someone for their wedding by sending an email, e-card, text or a Facebook message? Go beyond the boring 'Congratulations for your wedding' message and come up with something creative. Grab some ideas from here.
1) Congratulations for tying the knot. Let me give you some advice and tell you the secret to a happily married life which is to never tell you wife that she is fat and never tell your husband that he is poor.
2) Harmony and bliss as a couple you deserve, may God watch over you through life's every curve. Congratulations on your wedding.
3) I wish you more than just a perfect fairy tale wedding. I wish you a perfect fairy tale life. Congratulations for getting married.
4) Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. for sealing their deal with an exchange of rings and kisses.
5) A lovely couple like you is bound to have a lovely wedding and the loveliest of married lives. Congratulations.
6) After your wedding you will start a new life. Be ready to be dictated by your new wife. Congratulations and wish you all the best.
7) A wedding day marks the beginning of many journeys of life to come. Cherish it because it is a memory second to none. Congratulations.
8) Marriage is the point of fusion where romance evolves into love. Congratulations on your wedding.
9) Your wedding is an occasion which will come only once in a lifetime but will bring happiness and joy forever. Best wishes on your wedding.
10) May your love for each other shine like a candle in the dark of the night. Congratulations to the glowing couple.
11) The venue, the guest list, the glamor and the decorations just don't matter when a beautiful couple like you gets married. You two are the life of a beautiful wedding.
12) Get ready for a life in which you both will fight about who buys the milk and who keeps the bins out. Good luck and congratulations.
13) For the lovely couple who is meant to be, I can't wait to celebrate your first anniversary and you’re your golden jubilee. Many congratulations to the both of you.
14) May the sweet sound of wedding bells always keep ringing for you, may your marriage always be pure and true. Congratulations on your wedding.
15) Since you have received this beautiful message from me, your married life is sure to be stress free. Congratulations.
16) For a couple who is such a bomb, let your wedding bells sound as beautiful as a flute and as loud as a gong. Congratulations.
17) May your married life tower higher year after year, just like your wedding cake rising tier after tier. Congratulations to the newlyweds.
18) Your wedding was meant to be, a happy and prosperous future for you, I can see. Congratulations on your wedding.
19) May your future be filled with the fragrance of all the flowers adorning your wedding. Congratulations for tying the knot.
20) Marriage is not a relationship. It is a bond between two people, held together by the glue called love. Congratulations for getting married.
21) I don't know why everyone else gets married but I know for sure that watching a beautiful couple like you walk down the aisle, will be the real reason why I get married. Congratulations.
22) Your wedding is not just a party for your guests. It is a celebration of a lifelong promise for both of you. Congratulations for your blissful union.
23) Bravo for getting married without any frills or fuss, thanks for sharing your beautiful day with us. Cheers.
24) Don't stress about the preparations on your wedding day, just be worried about whether your partner will ever let you have your way. Wishing you good luck for your married lives.
25) My wishes for you on your wedding are truly heartfelt, I pray that your union makes all your troubles melt. Congratulations.
26) Matches are made in heaven but your pair was made by pure love. Congratulations for finally tying the knot.
27) I wish that your marriage brings you so much happiness that you can't contain in your house. Congratulations and wish you both a happy and healthy married life.
28) The real meaning of wealth lies in marital bliss sealed with a soulful kiss. Congratulations on your wedding.
29) Congratulations on getting married. Someone has just committed their lives to your happiness and well being.
30) I am lucky to be witnessing the luckiest groom and luckiest bride to ever walk the aisle. I am so happy for you.
More by this Author
What are the benefits of reading? Two decades back the answer to this question may have been limited to a few pointers however technology calls for a wider perspective. There are different benefits of reading different...
This post on heartbreak quotes is a collection of thoughts that represent despair, sadness and the agony of a broken heart.
Is it a sign that my ex still loves me if he keeps calling me? Find answers to this question and more. This post discusses some of the telltale signs that your ex is still not over you.