Crazy Things Coco Cola Can Do Better Than Anything Else!
Coco Cola: More Than A Refreshment!
Crazy Things You Can Do With Coco Cola!
Golf Clubs rusted? Soak in Coco Cola 24 hours and the rust is eaten away! I haven’t had a chance to test all of these out, but the ones I have listed here are the uses I found turning up time and again; not just on the web, but in books and magazines.
- Clean a toilet: To clean a toilet, pour one can of coke into it and let it sit for one hour. Afterward, flush for a surprisingly good shine.
- A powerful cleaning tool: Use coke to clean your engines. Coke distributors have been using this trick to clean their engines for over twenty years!
- Get rid of hiccups: When you’ve got the hiccups, simply take a good mouthful of coke and gargle, your hiccups will vanish.
- Clean burnt pans: To clean a burnt saucepan, simply add a can of coke and boil it.
- Hair styling: Pour a can of flat coke into your hair and let stand a few minutes, wash out for outstanding curls.
- Gum stuck in hair? Put the gum-infested part of your hair in coke and wait a few minutes, then gently wipe off.
- Incredibly soft skin: Mix one tablespoon of standard coke with lotion and apply for soft and smooth skin.
- Remove grease stains from clothing and fabric. Remove rust; methods include using fabric dipped in Coke, a sponge or even aluminum foil.
- Remove blood stains from clothing and fabric.
- Make gooey Coke funnel cakes.
- Clean oil stains from a garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off.
- Loosen a rusty bolt; pour on some Coke and wait for the magic to happen.
- Kill slugs and snails; a small bowl of Coke will attract them, the acid will kill them.
- Prevent an asthma attack! Apparently, the caffeine in two 12oz cans can prevent the onset of an attack.
- Defrost a frozen windshield. Apply liberally and wait (I’ll see if this works in winter)
- Clean burnt pans; let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
- De-scale a kettle using the same method in 11.
- Neutralize a jellyfish sting.
- Clean car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of Coke over each one.
- Cure nausea; let a can of Coke go flat then take a teaspoon of Coke every hour.
- Also, flat coke can help relieve an upset stomach (aka “the runs”)
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
- To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, Remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for sumptuous brown gravy.
- To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.
- It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
- The active ingredient in Coke is carbonic, citric and phosphoric acid. Its ph is 2.8.
- To carry Coca-Cola syrup, (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous Material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
Coco Cola Company’s Position:
We are unaware of any state patrol officers using Coke for any purpose other than refreshment. Plain water would be as effective and less costly for cleaning pavement.
"The myths about disappearing teeth, nails, steaks and various other objects are just that--myths. These stories continue to spring up and get recycled because each new generation finds them hard to ignore, but they simply are not true.
"The other claims may be true to a lesser extent because there is a small amount of edible acid present in many foods, including fruit juices, buttermilk, and soft drinks, such as Coca-Cola. It is possible that the edible acid in any of these products could have the effects described, even though it's still quite safe to drink these products. However, we don't make any claims relating to other uses. Instead, we recommend using products specifically designed for cleaning or rust removal."
More Life Exploration Where I Did it, Rather Than Wishing I had Done it!
New Book Available: www eyeswideshutanenigma dot com or Enter ... ... "Eyes Wide Shut: An Enigma" into Google Search Engine -- Buy Direct and Save $$$
More by this Author
First, one must acknowledge the known: “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” Albert Einstein “Everything you see or hear or experience in any way at all is specific to...
Is there a connection between sound, vibrations and physical reality? Do sound and vibrations have the potential to create
Everything in the cosmos is fractal, repeats on many scales, and is continuously evolving. Each and every system in the universe continuously evolves within the total universal evolution and all the systems' evolutions...